~chapter 62

They both lay down on bed either side with Reyansh and Aadhira in middle. Both of them time to time glancing looking at twins who snugging to each other while sleeping.

Both of them had tears gleaming in their eyes seeing how a year passed with them. It wasn't even few days ago where they recalled being in hospital and holding both of them in their arms for the first time.

A tear drops down Avni's eyes and falls on Neil's hand as he busy caressing Reyansh and Aadhira head so gently. He looks up holding onto his own tears and found his wife ready to burst into tears.

He leans forward and cupping her face wipes the tears off and softly calls her name out. Holding her tears back she looks at him. He sighs and getting down from his side he walks to her side and laid down embracing her in his arms.

He rested his chin on her shoulder as she turns around hugging him so tightly and sobs loudly. His hand went into her hairs and starts caressing softly.

He drops numerous kisses on her head and starts softly whispering sweets words to her. He embraced her close to his chest, he could hear her sobs getting slower.

He pulls her away from his chest and looks at her wiping the tears off.  He pecks her forehead and cupping her face brushed his thumbs against her cheeks.

Neil : Jaan, I understand what you feeling right now. Even I can relate myself to you love. It feels like just yesterday we were in hospital and crying in a joy welcoming our babies but within just few days they will be turning a year old. My heart is aching baby. We have to strong for our babies Jaan. We can't fall weak Jaan. If we become weak then how will handle our babies.

Her eyes gazed up with tears and taking his words she tries to understand. Her heart was hurting to see how quick their children are growing fast. She never wants her children to grown.

She glanced at Reyansh and Aadhira who were fasten sleep snuggling to each other. Her heart overwhelms seeing how cut and adorable they are looking right now.

Turning back to Neil she leans to his chest hugging him back. He chuckles and caressing his her head he kissed her forehead and mummers something under her breath.

The clock ticks on 12am. Neil softly calls her name out and looking at the twins looks back down at his wife who broke the hug turning around staring the twins. Neil back hugs Avni and watched the twins who stirs in sleep.

They both took good times staring at them before leaning forward and kissing their cheeks and wishing them happy birthday.

Neil pecking his wife head gets down bed and walks to his side and lying down on his side looks at his little princess whose lips curves into a smile in sleep.

He chuckles and leaning forward kissed her both cheeks making her stirs in sleep.

Neil: happy birthday to my little princess. My pervious love. Happy birthday, papa loves you so much.

Neil then looks at Reyansh who snuggles into Avni's chest making him smile. He also kissed his head and wished him happy birthday.

Neil : happy birthday to my little champ. My precious love. Happy birthday, Papa loves you so much.

He then looks at his wife who holding her tears leans forward kissing Aadhira cheek.

Avni : happy birthday to my little baby girl . Mamma loves you so much. Thank you for coming into our lives and blessing us.

She then looks at Reyansh kissing his cheek and wishing him too.

Avni: happy birthday my little baby boy, mamma loves you so much. Thank you for coming into our lives and blessing us.