~epilogue

3 years later,

His sleep was disturbed by soft whispers. He opens his eyes and covering his mouth, he let a yawn out and turning his head other side glances at his wife who was wide awake and was trying to wake him up.

He frowns and looks behind her looking at the time and got confused wondering why was his wife awake this time and disturbing his sleep. He looks at her who was already staring him snuggling to his chest.

His fingers brushed against her head and ran to her hair softly caressing it gently. He stretching his hand turns the lamp on ans looks down at his wife.

He softly calls her name out who peeps out and smiles widely staring at him.

Neil : what happened Jaan? Why are not sleeping? Are you not feeling sleepy? Are you okay?

Avni : Neil I'm hungry. My stomach is rumbling. Can you please make something for to eat?

He disbelief stares his wife and shaking his head thought why can't his wife stop craving midnight snacks. He sighs and immediately got worried when she starts to cry out. He rubs his thumb on her cheeks and calling her name out made her look at him.

Neil : Jaan, why are you crying? Did I scold you or refused it? Please stop crying. You know that I don't like seeing tears in yours eyes.

He wipes the tears off and getting down the bed he took his t-shirt and pulls over his head while slipping the slippers on and looks at his wife who also got down the bed and joined him excitedly.

He shook his head and yawningly loudly waist for his wife to join him. He passed a smile her holding her hand and side hugging her. He kissed side of her head.

They both walked down the stairs and headed straight to kitchen. Neil making his wife sit on the stool looks at her resting his hands on his hips.

Neil : what would you like to have Jaan? What shall I make for you?

Avni thought for a minute and smilingly at Neil she started to list what she was craving to eat right now.

Avni : let me think... oh yes. Pizza, Maggie, chips, noddles... pasta.. ice cream... cake... you know what Neil.. can you please order whole restaurant menu for me.

Neil looked so stunned hearing his wife and chuckles when he heard about ordering whole restaurant menu. He could literally predict his wife wasn't joking about this. She could literally eat a lot when it comes to food especially in this condition.

Neil : Jaan, you can't be serious right now. How will I cook this much food right now? Baby it's 4am in the morning. I can make two packets of Maggie.

Avni :no! I don't want Maggie. It won't fill me up Neil. Neil how can you forget I am again pregnant with your child. I'm not going to eat for myself but our baby you Neil. How can you disappoint our baby Neil. I'm not carving those food but our baby is. I want to eat those foods. My stomach is starving Neil.

Neil sighs and plopping elbow against the kitchen slab and thought what to do next because he knows his wife won't sleep or stop troubling till her stomach is full. He sighs and thinking for a second he looks at her who was impatiently stares him. 

Neil : okay I know what to make. Do you want to some fruits or snacks while I prepare the food?

Avni nodded her head rubbing her stomach and taking her slippers off she stretched her legs out and comfortable. Neil smiles and pecking her head moves to cupboard and shuffling around some snacks for her.

He then took the ingredients out and starts preparing the food whereas Avni stares her husband matching some snacks.

Her eyes twinkles when Neil placed the dishes front of her. Her mouth starts to watery seeing three different food front of her eyes.