~chapter 68

Neil and Manik proudly stood in the room watching Dhruv who was getting ready. He was finally going to marry love of his life. They walked towards him and calls his name out. Dhruv turns around and looks at with them nervously.

He felt so anxious and nervous while getting ready and recalling how his life is going to change within few hours. He will married within few hours.

He will be called someone's husband. His love finally will become his and he can call her a wife. His heart was starts pounder and looking at Neil and Manik all his nervously faded him and taking a deep breath he took a step and passed them a smile.

Manik smiles proudly and tears glints in his tears watching his buddy getting ready to get married. He took a step and hugs Dhruv and pats his back.

He broke the hug and placing his hand on Dhruv's Manik smiles holding his own tears.

Manik: you will finally get married buddy. I'm so happy for you. You and Alya deserves all the happiness and love. May god always shower you with love and joy.

Dhruv smiles and felt his eyes glinting with tears. Neil comes beside Manik and Dhruv and whispered something to which Dhruv chuckles breaking the hug.

Neil also chuckles making Manik confuse but ignores them and focused on admiring his buddy. Neil fixed Dhruv's hair and smiles.

Neil: welcome to our club Dhruv. You finally will be married now. I can't believe it there will be day where we see you getting Dhruv. You took years to propose her. I wonder if cabir can break this record if yours.

Manik and Neil chuckles whereas Dhruv blushed and suddenly the door burst open marching cabir who walks inside and looks at the boys with a smirk.

Cabir: did I hear my name? Is someone missing me so badly? I knew I'm too loveable.

Manik who was standing by cabir slaps cabir's head.

Manik: no one missed you. You heard it wrong. Don't think too high of yourself.

Everyone chuckles leaving Cabir to sulk. Cabir stop winching and looks at Dhruv with proud smile.

Cabir: our good boy is finally going to get married. I'm so happy for you Dhruv. You're in line to give us a good news.

Dhruv : shut up cabir! How can you say that?

Cabir : I didn't say anything Dhruv. Did I?

Everyone shook their head at cabir's comments.

On other Mukti and Avni helping Alya with the dress finally steps away and looks at Alya who looks stunning wearing the white wedding dress.

Yes, Dhruv and Alya planned to have Christian wedding in Goa. The whole family were in Goa two weeks ago and was preparing for the grande wedding on resort.

Now Nandini was six months pregnant. Nandini walks towards the girls and looks at Alya who looked absolutely gorgeous.

Nandini : wow Alya. You look so beautiful. Dhruv will have heart attack there.

Alya blushed hearing Nandini's words and looks at herself in the mirror. There was two girls who was going to do Alya make up.

Avni: yes! Dhruv will have his hard time controlling himself. Alya we don't have much time left. You and sit down so they can do your make up. I also need to cheek on Reyansh and Aadhira.

Alya nodded her head and sat down and the girls starts doing their work whereas Mukti and Nandini stayed in the room and was teasing Alya so much.

Avni walks through the corridor to check on the twins who wasn't seen to be found nowhere. She took her phone out and thought to call name.