~chapter 49

Ruffling his hair he stood in balcony against holding the railing and took few deep breaths while thinking how to make it up with his wife who have been disappointed with him. He took his phone out and dials a number.

He ends the call as it went unanswered and sighs looking at the phone. He again dialled another number and taps his foot against the floor being nervous and hoping his plan works out.

His face lightened up as his favourite person answered the call. He smiles and starts talking over the phone while staring the sky. He ended the call after explaining his plan and heads back to his room.

He frowns not finding his wife or his babies in the room. He shook his head and plugging his phone on charging walks to to closet and shuffles through the closet.

He smirks when he found what he wanted. He took everything and walks to bed carefully placing everything on the bed and glancing the time he walks out of the room.

He spotted his mother and Bebe sitting in living room with Aadhira. He frowns not finding his wife or Reyansh. He shook his head and climbs down the stairs and calls his mother name out grabbing her attentions.

His mother turns around looking  at him and Neil made his way towards her sat down beside her taking Reyansh in his lap. He puts his finger on his lips and smiles looking at his son.

Playing with his son he looks at his mother gestures through his eyes questioning about his wife who was nowhere to be found.

Swetha : she's in kitchen making tea. I told her to sit but does this madam of yours listen to me. You have spoiled her too much Neil.

Neil smiles listening to his mother complaining about his wife. He shook his head and handing Reyansh back to swetha stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

He stood by the kitchen door against the doorframe and watching his wife who hold Aadhira in her arms and making the tea. He clears his throat while walking towards her and took Aadhira in his arms before back hugging his wife with his chin resting on her shoulder.

Neil : what's my Jaan making? I heard someone is being sassy. Is it true?

She slapped his shoulder turning the gas off and pouring the tea in three cups holds it in a tray and walks out of kitchen ignoring his presence.

He looks at his daughter who was smiling at him. He kissed her cheek and muttered something while following his wife.

Neil : princess, your mumma will murder me with her anger.

He sits beside Bebe and looks at the ladies silently drinking their teas. His eyes falls on his wife who placed the cup and stood up picking Reyansh in her arms and walking up the stairs.

He looks away when he heard Bebe voice. He looks at Bebe who questioned him if they had any fights.

Neil : no Bebe! Why will we fight? She's just angry with me.

Bebe : what did you do Neil? She's looks upset Neil.

Neil : I know Bebe.  I do feel guilty making her feel like this bebe.  Mom I need you to look after them today. Can you please manage it? I even called Nandini. She would be coming anytime sooner.

Swetha nodded her head and takes Aadhira in his arms while he stood up and rushed up the stairs. He paused their room door and enters inside finding his wife sitting on bed playing with Reyansh.

He sighs and calls her name out while making his way towards the bed and sitting opposite her. He took her hand in his and gently rubs it.

Neil : Jaan, how long will be angry with me? Please stop avoiding me. Please don't do this to me. I can't see you avoiding me. I have realised my mistake Jaan. Please forgive me. I apologies for my behaviour Jaan. I do realise where I went to wrong Jaan. Please Jaan talk to me. I can't see you like this. It's hurting me Jaan. Baby talk to me.