~chapter 35

Four months,

The alarm goes up, Neil flickers his opens before shutting it again. He pulls his wife closer to his chest and nuzzled his face into her hair. He groans in sleep as the alarm rings again disturbing his sleep.

He heard her small mumbled in sleepy voice.

Avni : Neil, turn off the alarm. I want to sleep. Turn it off.

She winched in sheep while snuggling into his chest. He opens his eyes and tilts his body up holding his wife in his eyes and garbs his phone turning the alarm up. His eyes widen as he stares his phone seeing the time. He groans throwing his phone on bed and and falls down back on bed.

He looks at his wife who was asleep. He raised his hand up and removes hair strands from her face getting clear view of his beautiful wife.  He strokes her cheek, he smiles and moving closer kissed her cheek.

His eyes fell on her stomach. He sneaks his hand under her top and gently caressed her stomach. He withdrew his hand back and looking at his wife he pecks her stomach. He quietly untangles himself from her grip and gets down the bed.

He went to washroom to fresh. As she felt his absence her eyes flicks open. She soft yawns looking at the empty side of the bed. She sighs sitting up against the headboard. She garbs her phone and looks at the time.

Closing her phone and plugging on charging along with Neil's phone she climbs down bed and ties her hair up in a bun and starts walking towards balcony.

Holding the rails she leans forwards and closed her eyes feeling the cold breeze hitting her face. Inhaling the fresh air she opens her eyes and folds her arms against her chest looking the view.

Feeling his presence behind she leans back against his chest and holds the rail. Her encircles his arm around her stomach gently.

He drops a kiss on her shoulder and nuzzled his face into her neck making her giggle. Neil also smiles still nuzzling his face.

He stops nuzzling his beards and dropping a kiss on her shoulder softly whispers.

Neil : good morning Jaan. How come you're standing here?

Avni : good morning Neil! I wanted to have some fresh air.

Neil : hmm! Why don't you fresh up so we can continue with our morning routines?

She turns around looking at him and nods her head. Kissing his cheek she walks back inside the room and went to washroom whereas Neil follows her back in the room.

He quickly got changed into simple t-shirt and joggers. He puts his shoes on and grabbing his phone from the side table walks out of the room. 

He rushed into kitchen and opening the fridge took some fresh fruits out. He washed the fruits then grabbing a chopping board and a knife, he sliced the fruits down.

He took a container and puts all the fruits inside. He closed the lid and fills two bottle of water. He cleans the mess before grabbing the container and the bottle of water with him and walks out of the kitchen.

He placed it on coffee table in living hall and slumps himself down couch waiting for his wife to arrive. He took his phone out and starts scrolling through his social media. He smiles seeing so many fan edits for works. He was proud seeing all of them.

He even liked some of them. He looks up from his phone hearing a footsteps. He smiles brightly seeing his wife who climbs down the stairs dressed in leggings and baggy t-shirt of his. He shut his phone and stand up forwarding his hand towards as she got close to him.