~chapter 50

Leaning against the door and impatiently tapping his foot waits for his wife who doesn't seems want to come out with him leaving the twins alone. He looks at his wife who wouldn't stop instructing Nandini their routine.

He felt sorry for his sister and not able to hold himself he made his way towards them and grabs his wife hand and cups her face. Her face was covered with worried and terrified knowing she will leave the twins alone for few hours. It was mother instinct that she left leaving them alone won't end up good. It wasn't she didn't trusted their family or Manan but had horrible feeling leaving them alone.

Neil sighs and looks at his wife who had been panicking past last 20 minutes in dilemma thinking to leave the twins alone or not. He glanced over his parents who looked them with proud smile playing on their lips.

He decided to step in and starts making his way to them and calling his wife name out softly looks at her while cupping her face and kissing her forehead.

Neil : Jaan, why are you worrying so much? They will be okay. Trust our parents and friends. If anything happens then they call us. We won't be gone too long Jaan. Trust me, they will be okay. Stop worrying. Now wish them goodbye and leave. The quicker we go the quicker we will come back to home.

She looks at him and nods her head glancing at the twins who were playing with Manan. She smiles and made her way towards them and bending down kissing their forehead walks back to Neil who smiles and entwining their hands bids the family before making their way to exit.

Neil opens the door like a gentleman and gestures her to get inside. He closed the door once she comfortable settled on the passenger seat. He walks to his side and opening the door settles himself on the driver seat. He wasn't going to take any bodyguards with him as he wants to some alone with his wife.

He looks at his wife who looks stunning wearing a black dress that he chose with sliver earrings and bracelet adoring on her left wrist. The dress fitted so perfectly showing her curves. His eyes glints up with some unknown feelings. He started the car and drove while interlocking their hands and placing on the gear.

( Avni's outfit)

( Avni's outfit)