~chapter 61

Slumping on the chair, she let deeply sighs out she looks at the girls who joined her sitting around the table. Her foot was aching due to continuously walk past few hours. Her eyes landed on Nandini who placed her head on the table mumbling something under breath.

She lets a chuckle out and looks at Mukti and Alya who leans back on their chair and starts to complain how tired they are. Her heart starts to feel so sorry them but she also needed them when her husband decided to ditch her at last minute of their plan.

She had to call the girls who were fortunate available for the day and was able to join her for the shopping not knowing how miserable it can get. Her thoughts were broken by a phone ring.

Shuffling in her handbag she searched for her phone and taking it out she looks at the caller id and disconnected the call making her phone ring it again.

Nandini lifts her head up and glanced looking at Avni who kept disconnecting the call. She sighs and looks at Mukti and Alya who looked exhausted and was ready to crash on bed.

Nandini : baby doll, who is calling you? Why aren't you answering the call?

Avni looks at her dropping the phone and folds her arms resting it against her chest glaring Nandini who didn't looked away but maintained staring Avni back with straight face.

Avni : why should I answer his call? Did he thought before he decided to ditch for shopping? Look at me right now. I feel so stupid and idiot being mad on him. His shoot is so important more than us. Can you believe it Nandini, he had to go on shoot leaving me some in this mess.

Nandini: baby doll, why are you worrying so much? You have us now. Why don't have something to eat and drink? Once our stomach is full then we will figure something out. We will continue with our shopping afterwards.

Alya and Mukti also agreed with Nandini' words and nodded their head flipping over the menu to see what the order while Avni looks at them and sighs knowing she's hungry too and wants to fill her stomach.

They were shopping for twins whose birthday is coming up. Being a mother Avni wants to have everything perfect for their first birthday. Her plan was thrown a big party for them and was she was going to do the same as she planned.

They ordered their foods and drinks and chatting away planning for the twins birthday party. Her phone pinged up with a message. She took her phone and looks at the message from Neil.

She didn't reply but ignoring his message she kept the phone side and starts talking to the girls. Their foods and drinks arrived and while chatting away they ate their food.

Avni starts sipping her drinks not acknowledging someone's presence behind her. The girls stops eating and looks at Neil who stood behind his wife and lowering himself down placed his lips on her cheek making her startled, she left the drink and gasped turning around and staring Neil angrily.

Pushing the chair she stood up and folding her arms against her chest looks at him who held his ears and muttered a sorry almost melting her anger away but she couldn't forgive him this easy.

Avni : what are you doing here? I didn't invite you. Now tell me why did you come? Neil do you even realise what you did today? You went on shoot ignoring my plans Neil. You could have cancelled your shoot.

Still holding his ears he looks at his wife and shaking his head steps forward cupping her face.

Neil : I'm sorry Jaan. I know I made you upset. I couldn't cancel the shoot Jaan, please try to understand. I would have cancelled it but it wasn't important for me. You know how important this project is for me. I have worked so hard for this project love. I know you're angry but I also know how to make it up to you. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.