~chapter 52

Slumping on the chair and stretching his legs out he watched the scene getting. He sighs and took his phone out to see if there is any message or miscalled from his wife. He frowns not finding none. Nevertheless he thought of calling his Jaan.

He leans back on his chair and ruffling his hair dials her number. He again dialled her number when she didn't answer the call first time. He ended the call when she didn't answer him.

He then thought of dropping her message. He quickly messaged her and closing his phone and putting it back in his pocket stood up when his scene was ready to shoot.

Huffing loudly and pulling her hair into bun she tidy up the rooms while walking to bed and found the twins faster asleep.  She smiles and pecking their head gently thought to shower while they are sleeping.

Wrapping in bathrobe and wet hair falling down her back she walks out of the washroom and glanced over the bed where the twins is still sleeping.

Since morning it has been hectic. They both woke up at 4pm and was handling the twins who was giving the new parent hard time early in the morning. Neil had to leave the house by 7am because he had to go for his shoot. He didn't have hie breakfast as his wife was busy handling the twins.

He didn't complain though but she felt so bad for letting him go like that. She has starts to miss him.

She is so worked with the twins, doesn't get quality time with Neil. She sighs and glances over the clock then looks at the twins who were faster sleep after having their feed.

She took her phone and dials swetha number who picked it in one ring.

Swetha : hello Avni.

Avni : hello mom. I'm sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you could look after the twins. Neil didn't have his breakfast. Will you able to look after the twins for few hours?

Swetha : is this even to ask beta. Of course I'll look after my grandchildren's. Drop them home. I'll call Neela too. We will have so much fun today. What time will you be dropping them?

Avni :mom! I'll drop in an hour. They are sleeping right now so after making Neil's lunch then I'll bring them home.

Swetha: alright! Do you want to make the lunch for Neil? You seem to be tired. I can make it and you take it with you when drop the twins home.

Avni : no! I want to make the lunch for Neil. You don't worry I'll manage. I'll see you soon.

Swetha bidding bye ends the call. Avni sighs and leaving the phone in room itself she went to kitchen not before glancing over the times who were faster sleep.

She then rushed to kitchen and starts preparing for Neil's lunch, in less time she made what she could. She packed everything in a tiffin box and cleaning the counter she rushed back to the room where she found Reyansh wide awake.

Reaching towards him she picks him up in her arms with a smile and starts playing with him little.

The twins were wide awake and playing with themselves. Meanwhile Avni decided to get change and get their bags ready.

She has difficult to manage both of them alone but managing herself she settled them in car on their baby seats and hoping into driver seat she drove to khanna mansion.

It didn't take much long for her to reach khanna mansion and the traffic was very slow today thankfully. Holding the twins in her both arms smiles at the guard who opens the door for her and holding their bags.

She headed inside and rang the door bell. A minute seconds the door opens revealing excited swetha and Neela grinning at each other and immediately grabs onto the twins. She smirks at her mother and hands the bag to butler who went inside.