ARC 3.5

*LIL, why the hell is the female lead here?* 

**I have no idea, Host! Maybe she is the bug?**

*We can't jump to conclusions blindly, do you have any way to identify a bug ?*

** To identify a Bug?......Hmmmm......Ahhh! We can check the compatibility meter to check if her soul is still the same or not! If she is not the male lead's soulmate there is a chance that she might be the bug!**

*Or she could also be another reincarnator or transmigrator*(-_-) Adria deadpanned.

*But still, we can narrow down our suspects with this, so this method is not completely useless.* 

** Yes, host!!**

*Then why are you still waiting, check the compatibility meter between the leads.*

**H-Host, there's a small problem in that......you can't check compatibility between people who haven't met yet.**

*And why am I learning about this rule only now?*(◣_◢)

**Ha-Ha-Ha.....I might have f-forgotten.....Besides, there wasn't a perfect chance to tell you about this, host. Everytime you checked the compatibility meter, the people would have already met with each other, so it totally slipped my memory....Hehehe :;(∩´﹏'∩);: ** LIL replied half embarrassed and half scared.

*You! How can you call yourself an AI with such a poor memory? * 

**A-Anyway, we just have to wait until the leads meet with each other Host! Since they are both leads, they would surely meet each other soon and with the male lead being a playboy, it would be only a matter of time before they both meet each other!** LIL spoke quickly and tried to change the topic.

*Hmm.....But don't think you escaped. I will deal with your "poor memory" after work.*

Hearing Adria's words, LIL cried imaginary tears feeling pity for itself.

By the time Adria was chatting with LIL, the female lead had completed her introduction. The teacher asked her to sit two rows behind Edgard Simon. She walked gracefully towards her seat, already capturing the heart of most of the boys.

'I bet it's going to get noisy during break. ' Adria's desk mate Julia, now her best friend whispered to her while smiling playfully. Adria has already changed her classmates perspective of her and had made a handful of friends, completing her first hidden mission on the third day she came to the school. Edgard became her first friend, Julia was her second friend and later she slowly became friends with their friends. 

Everyone thought that she was a cute innocent girl who loved only books in her life,who gets shy easily and has practically zero knowledge when it comes to romance. 

'Why do you say so?' Adria spoke looking confused.

'HaHaHaHa' Edgard laughed hearing her reply.

'Forget it. You really are slow when it comes to things like this. I feel so sorry for the one that falls for you.' Julia looked at Edgard meaningfully.

'Ahem.....I think thats what makes her special though.' Edgard spoke in a low voice as a blush grew across his face .

Adria simply looked at them still "confused" not understanding what they mean. Julia looked at her best friend's ''What the hell are you guys speaking about'' face and sighed.

'You have my respects, Bro.' Julia patted Edgard's hand.

Adria shook her head and turned to continue her reading. 

When it was break time, it indeed got noisy like Julia predicted. Adria who was not able to concentrate in her studying, due to the noise, stood up from her desk to go outside to search for another place to continue her reading. 

Edgard followed behind her like a puppy following it's owner. 

'Oy,Oy, Where are you guys going? Oyyyyy, Stop!' Julia ran behind them as she screamed.

Inside the classroom, the new transfer student, Roselyn Auclair was surrounded by both girls and boys.

'Ms.Roselyn do you want to be friends with me? '

'Can we call you Roselyn? '

'Do you like it here? '

'Do you want me to show you around? '

Students questioned her eagerly to gain the beauty's attention somehow.

'E-Everyone, Please calm down. I will answer your questions later, I'm a bit busy right now. ' She smiled apologetically.

Hearing her reply the gang retreated slowly a bit disappointed . 

Roselyn rose from her chair and looked towards the three empty chairs.

'I didn't know they were friends. ' Roselyn whispered as she gazed towards the three chairs, her eyes carrying an unknown emotion.

She went out of the classroom while looking for someone.

She reached the school's garden to search for a certain person. When she realized that the person she is searching for is not here she let out a long sigh.

' I wonder what made a beauty like you to sigh like this. ' A playful voice asked.

Hearing the person's voice, Roselyn's whole body stiffened. Her face grew pale and her body started shivering .

'A-are you okay?' The playful voice turned into a worried one when he saw her face getting paler. He stretched his hand to touch her forehead only to be hit by her.

'I-I-I'm s-s-sorry,  I f-forgot I had something to do. I will get going then, T-Thank you for your help. ' Roselyn quickly thanked him and rushed out of the garden.

The guy who reached out his hand or rather Vincent Carter the male lead of this world stood astonished by her reactions.

*What the fuck was that? Does she hate the male lead or something? What was with that reaction * Adria who was watching the female lead with LIL's help spoke seeing her weird reaction.

**I don't know host, but now we can check the compatibility meter! **

*Hmm... Check it! *

**H-Host! This! How?! **

*What happened LIL? *

**It shows t-that they are both soulmates! ** LIL's voice quivered as it spoke.

*What?! Then what's up with her weird actions? *

*Why did she transfer now, when it was supposed to be after a year? *

Adria took her time to fully analyse the female leads reaction , suddenly she came up with a ridiculous answer. Ridiculous but not completely impossible!

'It can't be..... ' She murmured.  She decided to observe Roselyn more to confirm her doubt.

A. N- Lucy here! I'm barely alive at this moment, I had my final Practical xams two weeks ago....I planned to use the last two weeks to relieve my stress and to catch up on all the sleep but my plans went down the drain when they started online classes and started giving assignments again. I just want to keep on lying in my bed and have a great nap😭😭.

And to add up to my troubles my conputer is having trouble connecting to internet. So I had to type my story in mobile which I totally hate to do! Even when using social medias, I always tend to use voice note rather than texting.

Anyways I will try to update more. I really feel very guilty for not uploading a lot, cause as a reader, I know how hard it is to wait for a story to get updated. So I will try my best to frequent my updates.