ARC 3.9

Adria woke up the next day feeling listless. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at "her" reflection. She replayed everything that happened yesterday in her mind and took a deep breath after she finished recollected her memory.

Out of the blue, she slapped both her cheeks using her hands causing LIL to be surprised by her sudden actions.

"Adria!!! snap out of it!" She took another deep breath and begun to get ready as usual.

**H-Host, are you alright now?** LIL who kept quiet asked concerned for its precious host.

*A bit, I'm sorry for making you worry repeatedly, LIL*

**Of course, I will be worried about my host since I love my host a lot, so please don't apologize to me for worrying about you.**

*Awwww...look at this, my family's system is talking like a grownup. I feel so proud.* saying so she dramatically dabbed the corner of her eyes using the back of her hand.

*My efforts at raising you didn't go in vain. I'm so proud of myself to raise the incompetent system into something like this.*  Adria praised herself looking at the mirror.

LIL who was feeling proud for a moment ago due to the former sentence from Adria was doused with cold water hearing her latter sentence.

But at the same time, it felt relived seeing its host's narcissistic self back.

Adria left the house and walked towards her school while thinking about how she should behave around "Edgard" and how she could find a way to be with her real soulmate.

She entered her class and found that Edgard has still not arrived. She sat down on her seat and took her notebook to revise her lessons.

After a few minutes, the bell rang indicating the start of class.

'It's weird?' Julia whispered in Adria's ear.

'Hmm, what?' Adria looked at her questioningly.

'Edgard seems to be running late? This is the first time it's happening, did he tell you anything?'

'No, I don't know, he didn't say anything to me.' Adria shook her head.

'That's even weirder.' Julia looked puzzled and suddenly gasped.

'It can't be! You guys didn't fight, right?.....did you?' She asked hesitatingly.

'Weeeee didn't??' 

'Why does your answer sound like a question?' Julia asked with a blank face.

'I don't know if yesterday's incident can be taken as a fight?' Adria pouted lightly.

'Aww, what should I do with you? You're really hopeless.' Julia squealed as she hugged Adria while looking at her pitifully.

*I shouldn't have made my character eccentric. The way Julia acted was just like how I acted towards you in our first world.* Adria spoke depressed.

**Host, then I will call LIL V2.0 in this world** LIL spoke excitedly.

*You dare!!!* Adria looked at LIL with a menacing smile on her face.

Julia who was still hugging her didn't see the malicious grin of her best friend.

The rest of the day went by and surprisingly there was no sight of both Edgard as well as the pesky heroine Roselyn.

'Clara, you should call and talk to Edgard. Make up with him, Ok?' Julia advised concerned for her two best friends.

'Hmmm, ok.' She replied half-heartedly.

'Listen, Clara, if you don't fight for what belongs to you then some annoying bugs may take what is yours.' Julia said seriously.

'I know.' Adria narrowed her eyes as she replied, she said her goodbyes to her friend and went to her work.

Julia who was surprised by her reply stood there stunned.

'What did she mean by "I know"? Did she finally began to notice Edgard's love?' Julia questioned herself.

*Julia is right, If I don't go after my Husband, that annoying bug may do something to come between us. I better find a way to get in touch with my Husband as soon as I can. So, LIL get me his daily schedule, it's time for another "coincidence". *  Adria spoke as she went towards her cafe.

**On it Host!** LIL replied.

**But.....B-But host are you not going to think about how the bug became your soulmate?**

*He is not my soulmate, LIL. He will never be.*

**B-But the compatibility meter showed him as your soulmate. Also, he didn't mess with it....I even had it checked up by the Headquarters and it seems to be perfectly fine host!**

*I never said there is a problem in the compatibility meter....From the things that happened yesterday, I came to the conclusion that I knew him in one of my previous lives, but I'm sure we didn't have a good relationship to be called as soulmates.*

**It seems so host, sadly we systems are not allowed to interfere with a person's memory about their reincarnations. Otherwise, we can solve this problem instead of wrecking our brains like this.**

*Yeah, your non-existent brain may be collapsed due to this bug.* Adria laughed at LIL's words, before turning serious.

*Though the real question here is, can a person have two soulmates? Is it possible?*

**I have never heard something like that host, but I don't think it's impossible**

*Hmmmmm* Adria hummed as her mind begun thinking of all the possibilities when LIL shouted.

**Hossttt! Your hubby!**

*What? Where?* Adria who was walking into the cafe for her part-time stopped suddenly for a bit, then continued to walk as usual.

**On your right! At the center table!** LIL exclaimed making a smile bloom on Adria's face.

*Alone? Or with someone?* Adria asked LIL.

**Alone host! I think he is already interested in you, just like all the other worlds.**

*Yeah, isn't he cute? Just like a sweet little puppy?* Adria chuckled at her thought while LIL felt like agreeing with its host though it knows it shouldn't. 

Damien gray kept looking at the petite teenage girl from the moment she entered the cafe. He didn't even know what he was doing here! He couldn't stop thinking about this girl since he saw her yesterday. His face grew red whenever he thought of her. 

He graduated from University last month, though practically it should have been his first year for him. Thanks to all the grade skipping during his schooling, due to his genius brain.  He graduated earlier than his peers and was looking after his family business and also his own company which he started as soon as he finished high school.

After spending a restless night due to the girl he met for the first time, he decided to meet her again and came here to make a "coincidental" meeting again, but now that he was here, he was feeling anxious and scared.  After all, this was the first time he was feeling these weird things.

As he was thinking of how to start a talk with her, he heard a pleasant familiar voice.

"Excuse me, Sir. May I know what I can get for you?" He looked at the smiling face of the girl who is the reason for his restless night yesterday and also for his now increasing heartbeat.

A.N- Helloooo my dear readers..... It's been a while.....Hope you are enjoying the story. To all my beloved readers who showed their concern for my health thanks a lot for that. I'm okay now. I'm trying really hard to update my story frequently but my schedule has become really tight and the course I have taken now is really hard for me to study. So I'm spending more time on my studies. Whenever I have time I will update my story. 

Thanks for your support everyone! Love you all.