ARC 1.9

Adria was at a loss, when she thought that this world is a novel and the first man to steal her heart is nothing but a character in this novel. Can she actually fall in love with a character....That kind of love...Isn't that stupid?....

Adria furrowed her brows slightly...Jace who was looking at Adria intently, noticed her frown. He panicked thinking that she is going to reject him. He hurriedly told her

'Ria, I may not be a perfect man, but I will make sure that you will be happy with me. I won't let you regret anything in your life. Please, just give me this chance. I can't imagine anyone else in my future other than you.' As he finished saying this the bursting sound of firecrackers came to an end. He went behind Ria and gave her a back hug. He could feel her body go stiff. He slowly lifted her chin with his finger, so that she sees the sky. A loud "BOOM" was heard and slowly the words " I LOVE YOU " appeared in the sky just as he whispered those same words in her ear. A small single tear made it's path down her face. Jace was alarmed seeing that...he didn't know what he did wrong he begun to apologize immediately.

In this unknown world of novel, she was all by herself doing missions...Of course, she has LIL with her but that is not the same as having someone to support her. She didn't realise the loneliness inside her until now. She wants to love him yet she was hesitant. At this time she heard a familiar voice inside her head.

**Host Lil Is Back ≧Ω≦ , I Have Collected All The Things You Told Me To And Also -- Wait!! Host What Is Happening Here? Is The Male Lead Bullying You ('⊙Ω⊙') ? Lil Will Help You Host!!Don't Worry >_< !!**

Hearing this she couldn't help but chuckle a little, Jace who was apologizing was stuck...he didn't know why she cried or why she laughed, but whatever the reason it was, he was glad as long as she did not cry. He can't bear to see tears in those beautiful peach eyes of his lover.

*LIL, he confessed to me...and I k-kinda like him too but how can I love a character in the novel and moreover I will leave him when I finish the mission...I-I ≥3≤* Adria begun to choke at the thoughts of leaving him.

**H-Host Don't Worry. These Worlds Are Real Host, They Are Not Just Imaginary Characters....So You Don't Have To Worry About Loving Him....He Is A Real Person, Host! Every Novel Is Turned Into A World In Another Dimension By The Lord God. Also You Can Choose To Stay Or Leave This World After You Finish Your Mission Host. '(*∩_∩*)′**

*What? Y-you are telling that all this are real? The man standing before me is real? also I get to choose if I want to stay or leave this world? (◐∇◐)*

**Yes Host! If You Are Still Confused You Can Use Those Love-Hate And Compatibility Meters (^_^)**

*Use them LIL*

**H-H-Host The Male Lead's Love Meter Is 85% But The Most Important Thing Is You And Him Are Destined To Be Together....H-He Is Your Soulmate According To The Compatibility Meter Σ( ° △ °) **

*W-What? how is this possible LIL, didn't he love the female lead in the original plot? Then how could he and me be soulmates?*

**Host, Actually Male Leads Soulmates Can Only Be The Female Lead, But I Have Never Heard Of The Male Leads Soulmate Being Someone Else, There Is Only Two Possible Things In This Situation, One The Compatibility Meter Is Malfunctioning Or The Male Lead's Soul Is Replaced Just Like Yours......And I Have Checked The Compatibility Meter There Is No Sign Of It Malfunctioning.**

*WTF? So you are telling me that the guy in front of me is actually the same as me? replacing souls and doing missions? *

**No Host, If There Is Someone With Another System Is In This World, Then I Would Have Been Notified, Maybe He Is A Reincarnated Soul? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) **

*Reincarnated soul?*

**Sometimes The Lord God Makes The Soul Of The People Who He Killed Accidently Reincarnate As The Characters In The Novel World**

*Hmm, then there is no wrong in accepting his confession, right? (*>.<*) *

**Yes Host! This Also Helps You In Finishing Your Side Mission And Your Chances Of Confronting The Female Lead Is Also High Since The Male Lead's Soul Is Replaced ╰(*'︶'*)╯**

Adria was happy with the things LIL mentioned....now she needed to reply to her soulmate's confession....when she looked at him, she was startled since he was leaning so close to her.

'W-W-What the hell are you doing so close ≥3≤ ' she screamed as her hands pushed him.

'Ah-Ah you suddenly started spacing out, so I was trying to get your attention back........at the end I got distracted by your lips' he whispered the last part to himself.

'What?'

'N-Nothing, so your answer is? will you give me a chance to love you?' He asked her with pleading eyes.

Adria at first thought of accepting it readily, since he was her soulmate and also the first person to steal her heart...but after thinking the 85% in the love meter....she changed her mind...

'J-Jace....I...this...I don't know how to respond to this sudden confession...it is so out of blue....I need some time to sort out my thoughts. ٩(●˙-˙●)۶ ' with this she didn't reject him at the same time she didn't accept him.

When Adria started to speak he thought he was going to be rejected, he was kinda expecting this, so he thought if he is rejected he will still continue to pursue her and make her fall in love but he didn't expect that she wouldn't turn him down. It was a great news for him, because she just asked for time instead for turning him down. This means he has a chance right?

'Sure, have all the time you want, I will wait for your reply.....I just hope that you won't turn me down' saying this he kissed the back of her hand.

Adria's face flushed red at his movement. She called out to him meekly 'J-Jace please don't tell anyone about your confession to me....it's just...I don't want anyone to know about us until I sort out my feelings....can you do that please? (。•́︿•̀。) '

'I would do anything for you' he replied as he caressed her face gently. He really wanted to tell everyone that this girl is his, but if she doesn't want to, he will obey her. He will always respect her feelings, cause he doesn't want to hurt her in any way.

Adria felt her heart jump a beat at his touch, ' ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ O-Ok, then I'll get going...Thanks for the dinner.'

Seeing the girl all flustered made his mood happier. He ruffled her hair with gentle eyes.

'H-Hey (。-_-。)' she smacked his hand. He just chuckled at her reaction and escorted her to her car.

'See you tomorrow, Bye' he said to her.

'Hmm,see you bye' She waved at him and drove her car to her house.

'See you, Love' Jace whispered looking at the car's back.