ARC 2.6

When they both reached the banquet hall, they saw a young girl coming their way with a big smile on her face.

*LIL, who is that person?*

**Host, she is the daughter of the fourth imperial concubine, the second princess of this empire, Huang Jing. Oh, also...she is the supporting female lead of the story. She is really close with Cheng qi.**

*I wonder if the soul inside Cheng qi will know about her. LIL, do you think I should do something? *

**Host, I recommend you to help her,cause it is also beneficial for your mission if others don't find out about the soul inside her.**

*Wow, my stupid has learned something finally! * Adria exclaimed in an exaggerated manner.

**H-host, I'm not stupid!!! Humph!!! I'm not gonna talk to host!!! **

*Oh, you also learned to throw a tantrum now? Do you want to know how I deal with naughty children? *

LIL sweat dropped at her words.

**H-Host, since LIL is generous, I'll forgive you this time! **

*Dear LIL, can you tell me who IS forgiving who? *

LIL could clearly see the irked mark on it's host's forehead and could only blame itself for it's misery.

**Host, LIL got a call from the base, so LIL will be going offline. Take care, host! **

Before Adria could scold her system, Huang Jing stood in front of them.

'QiQi, why didn't you visit me during this week? I was waiting for you, you know?' she whined as she grabbed Cheng qi's arm.

Adria hid behind cheng qi while holding her sleeves nervously, perfectly playing the role of a frightened little rabbit. Cheng qi was in a daze for a moment before bowing suddenly, also pulling Cheng xiu along with her.

'C-Cheng qi and Cheng xiu pays respect to second princess'

They waited for a while but when they didn't get any response Cheng qi slightly raised her eyes to see the princess. The princess stood there with a stupid expression, suddenly she shivered.

'Geez, what was that?! Don't scare me so suddenly!' Huang Jing exclaimed while helping Cheng qi and Cheng xiu to stand straight.

'The Duke house did inform me that you were sick but I didn't know that it was this bad. ' The princess spoke again with a concerned face.

Adria could see that Cheng qi was nervous, she sighed internally and decided to step in. She gently pulled Cheng qi's sleeve. Cheng qi looked towards her.

'Sister, you are very close with the second princess that you both decided to let go of formalities between each other , way long ago. Is it because, it is my first time at the banquet, that sister greeted the second princess to show me how to greet others? '

Adria whispered lightly in a voice just enough for both Cheng qi and the princess to hear what she said. Cheng qi looked at Adria with worship in her eyes for saving her from this situation. She quickly adapted herself and laughed a little.

'You are right, Xiao xiu. I was a little worried that you may get something wrong when you greet others , that's why I demonstrated it to you. If you have any doubts you can ask me without hesitation.' as she said so, she patted Adria's head.

'En, jiejie. ' Adria smiled lightly.
(A. N - Jiejie means sister and En means yes in Chinese)

'Qiqi, care to explain what's going on here?' The second princess who was ignored all this time asked her.