ARC 1.11

Five months had gone since she met the second male lead Ryne Mills and it's been half a month since the female lead Leanne Rinz had joined Jace's company. LIL monitored both Ryne and Leanne on those five months, but they only met and discussed things on getting appointed in Jace's company and seducing him. When Adria heard about the seducing part from LIL she emitted a very deadly aura, it was so frightening, LIL could only silently pity the fl for getting on it's host bad side. It was also one of the reasons why she didn't interrupt the plan of fl in getting employed in Jace's company.

She still hasn't accepted Jace's proposal, yet the love meter of Jace increased by 8% . It was at 93%, she was sure that she would be able to get his full love, so she didn't rush it. Jace didn't pester her for an answer though he was anxious.

**Host, Here Are The Blueprints For The Virtual Reality Game Gadgets**

*Good work, LIL* Adria had been working hard on her new project for her company, since this world doesn't have the concept of virtual reality, it was kind of hard to make this gadget. She also had to come up with answers on how she thought this new concept.

**Host, When Are You Going To Expose The Fl ٩(๑~▽~๑)۶**

*LIL, Didn't she want to seduce my lover? then let her do it! There is no need to hurry (*'︶'*) * Adria had a devilish smirk as she said this. She planned on making the fl fall into the sea of despair and regrets. She wouldn't go easy on anyone who tries to cause troubles to her and her loved ones.

LIL felt chill seeing it's host smirking. *LIL, Did you find something new about the second ml and fl?*

**No Host, They Didn't Even Meet Or Talk After The Fl Got Into The Company. They Are Very Alert To Their Surroundings. >_< **

**Ugghhh....Sorry Host....Because My Level Is Low, I'm Not Able To Get More Details. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) **

*No worries LIL, like I said there is no need to hurry. We have all the time. '(*∩_∩*)′ *

**Yes Host.....Lil Trusts Host Will Finish All The Missions Successfully ≧Ω≦ **

(Ahh...this adorable system of mine is really cute) Adria thought as she heard the cheerful voice of LIL. She got back to her work after chatting with LIL.

It soon became dark and Adria was planning on working overtime to finish her modifications in blueprints. When it was past eleven she heard a knock at her door. She wondered who it was since she was the only one that was overworking tonight.

'Who is that?'

'It's me, Ria' said the man with his husky voice.

'Jace, come in' Adria said as a smile appeared on her exhausted face.

'Ria, how many times have I told you, you're overworking again. Why are you not taking care of your health?' Jace sighed and sat on the chair opposite to Ria.

'This is really an important project, so I need to finish it as quick as possible and I'm not exhausted. I'm taking very good care of my health so you don't need to worry MOM. ' she replied sarcastically as she stressed on the word MOM.

'Instead of mom, I think love or dear suits me more, don't you think so? (ツ) ' he replied in a low husky voice with a slight smirk. Adria had chills going down her whole body as she listened to his husky voice.

Having is daily dose of teasing his beloved, Jace got up from his chair. He came to her side and gently lifted her up from her chair.

'Wh-Wh-What...Hey what do you think you're doing, set me down!Σ(っ°Д °; )っ ' Adria got flustered and begun to wriggle out of his hands.

'Be good...If I don't get you out of your chair, then you will only continue to work. Let's shut your computer off and then we will go to our houses..alright?' Jace said with a pampering tone.

'Ugghhh....Ok' Adria replied while puffing her red cheeks. Jace controlled his urge to take a bite out of that red cheek and gently set her down . Then he shutdown her computer and took her things. Adria who was looking at this couldn't help but fall for him even more. Throughout her entire life, no one was this gentle towards her. Afterwards, they both reached the parking lot, Where Jace's car was parked. Adria had to leave her car for maintenance today since it had some problems and when she was wondering whether she should call her brother to pick her up today, Jace offered her a ride and she ended up accepting it. As they were driving their car out, they saw someone asking for a lift, Adria realized who it was. She asked Jace to stop the car. she rolled the car glasses down.

Leanne was waiting for an opportunity to meet with Jace Byron, at first she planned on making a move on him slowly after a month she joined his company, but she has been hearing rumors about him dating the young brat of that Joannes family. She feared that the rumors could be true, making Jace fall in love with her is really crucial for their plan. So she would do anything possible to make him fall for her. She decided to not wait anymore and planned to make a move on him tonight. She wore a off shoulder pale pink dress and waited for Jace's car to come. When she saw his car, she stood at the side of the road with an anxious face as if she was afraid of the silent night. She signaled for a lift when his car was near. She thought that any man who sees a beauty like her in this night will definitely fall for her charms and Jace was no different from them as he stopped the car near her. (Heh....Jace Byron I know you wouldn't be able to resist my charms) She thought arrogantly while putting a scared and anxious expression on her face. When the car glasses rolled down she thought she would finally meet her target but to her surprise she was greeted with a smile from a girl who was more beautiful than her. She didn't even notice that her mouth was agape.

She quickly changed her expression when she became aware and cursed at the girl in her mind for making her loose her composure. She wondered who this girl was and then thought about the rumors she has been hearing from her colleagues. (Who is this bitch? Is she the young brat of that Joannes family? No matter who she is, she is not a match for me....I will make sure that bitch knows her place ) She inwardly smirked while thinking all those things.

Adria who saw Leanne's face changing from anxious to surprise then again back to anxious, laughed in her mind at the double faced snake since she was not able to completely control her expression, she could clearly see the despise in her eyes.

(So we finally meet, Leanne Rinz, the female lead of the story and also the person who is planning to seduce my lover........Let's see, how you win this battle. The battle between you and me. The battle which will make you fall into the sea of despair and regrets.) Adria thought without a change in her expressions.