ARC 2.17

She took out a men's black hanfu with a short sleeve, from the system's space. She wore her hair in a long ponytail and covered her face with a dragon mask.

*LIL, I want to buy a voice changing pill.*

**Host, the voice changing pill has been bought. 50 points has been deducted.** Adria was a bit surprised at the low price.

*Are you sure it's not 150 points?*

**Sure, host.**

*Wow, so you guys do have a conscience, huh?*

**Host!!!!** LIL whined.

Adria took the pill that appeared in her hand and soon she felt a slight itch in her throat which subsided after a few seconds. She spoke to test it out.

'I'm the most handsome man on this world' her voice sounded like a man. Her tone was deep and husky.

After confirming that the pill was working perfectly. She went to the third prince's building without getting caught by the patrolling guards with the help of LIL's guidance.

Entering the third prince's building was not that hard. Since he was unfavoured by the emperor, the patrolling guards were very low compared to Huang min and third concubine's quarters.

Before entering the third prince's bedroom she pressed the lock of a container and threw it inside his room. It contained a special type of gas that paralyses the body parts below the neck and also plays some tricks in their mind which makes them speak the truth. She bought it from the system for 200 points. As soon as the container went inside the bedroom, the lock was opened and the gas was released. The gas works fast, so she doesn't need to worry about getting caught by the third prince. She waited for the gas to dissolve before she entered the room.

When she entered the room, as she expected the prince was shouting at the top of his lungs for guards. She was glad that she had LIL to make the third prince's room sound proof. The third prince glared at her with hatred.

'Who are you? What did you do to me?' He shouted at her.

'Who am I? You don't need to know that, Third prince and for what I did to your body, don't worry it's just something to make you co-operative.'

'Heh! Did the first prince asked you to do this? He is the only one who is cheap enough to do something like this. So, are you going to kill me? 'He snorted.

'First of all stop assuming things on your own. The first prince didn't send me and I'm not going to kill anybody........unless you are not being co-operative with me' she took a sharp knife and traced it with her finger gently while speaking.

'So let's start our talk. Why do you want to rebel?' Adria spoke straight forwardly without hiding her intentions. Huang Mingli's face paled as soon as he heard the word 'rebel'. He was very secretive about his works. He even made sure that he covered his tracks well enough.

'Don't worry, I'm not going to report you. I just want to know why? Why do you want to rebel? Is it related to the first prince?'

'Hmph!!What makes you think I will tell you the reason?'

'You're really stubborn, third prince. I thought I don't need to report you but looking at your behaviour I think it's better if I report it to His Majesty right away! Should I report you or not?' She threatened him.

'May I know why you want to know the reason' He figured out that the person before him is not an ordinary person, since he was able to find out about the rebellion and also was able to enter into his building without getting noticed by the patrol guards. So he decided it is better to co-operate with him. He still doesn't know if he is a friend or a foe, hence he decided to lay low for now.