ARC 1.1 : CEO'S LOVER

Adria felt a heavy pain in her head, then it slowly started to fade...she opened her eyes when the pain fully subsided. She found herself sleeping in a big fluffy king sized bed in a luxury room. The room was painted in a pleasant purple color. She called out to her system.

LIL are u there?

**Yes Host! You Can Talk To Me Through Your Mind..No Need To Call Me Out Loud...Only You Can Hear My Voice...So If You Talk Out Loud People May Think You Are Crazy...Hehehe..^O^ **

*Shouldn't you say that first my dear LIL →_→ (Glares at LIL)...Is this ok? Can you hear what I'm thinking*

**Sorry Host...It's Lil Fault For Forgetting This ๏_๏ ...(Wuwu (╥﹏╥) Host Is Scary When She Is Angry) And Yes Host I Can Hear Them Perfectly**

***DING!!!!!!!!***

*What's that alarm LIL? Stop it, it's annoying*

**Oh Host! The Lord System Has Sent You A Beginners Package...Do You Want To Open It?**

*Hmm..open it*

**Host You Got Nourishing Pill X 3 , Healing Pill X 3, Life Giving Pill X 1, Beauty Pill X 2, Two Spin Tickets And A White Lotus Halo**

*What's the use of those spin tickets and what does a white lotus halo mean?*

**Host You Can Use The Spin Tickets To Get Rare Items That Are Not Present In The System Store And White Lotus Halo Will Make You Look Naive And Cute...It Also Attracts Others To You Naturally..**

*Seems like a good one....now that's over tell me about this world*

**Host This World Is A Trial World...So It Doesn't Matter Even If You Fail In This You Can Redo It Again And Again Till You Succeed. The World Setting Is In Modern Time. The Story's Female Lead Leanne Rinz Works As An Employee In The Male Lead Jace Byron's Company. One Day When He Was Overworking In His Company At Night He Was Suddenly Attacked By His Rival, Unexpectedly The Female Lead Who Came Back To The Company To Get Back Her Mobile Which She Left In The Office Unknowingly, Saw A Man (Jace Byron) Lying In A Pool Of Blood..Panicked..She Helped The Male Lead To Get To Hospital And Took Care Of Him Till He Got Better...Slowly They Fell In Love With Each Other..And Then She Was Promoted As His Personal Secretary....Later She Came To Know That The Man She Helped And Fell In Love With Was The Ceo Of The Company She Is Working In.....She Felt That They Don't Fit Together And Wanted To Breakup....Then After A Game Of Push And Pull, She Finally Accepted His Confession...And Then ... They Got Married And Lived A Happy Life **

*Tch  ̄へ ̄ ..a typical love story...so what's the role I'm playing *

**Host Is The Male Lead's Best Friend Drake Joannes Beloved Sister Adria Joannes...Adria Joannes Was Interested In The Male Lead A Little Bit But Not To The Level Of Going Crazy For Him.....When She Knew That The Male Lead Already Has Someone He Love ...That Tiny Bit Of Interest Was Also Gone...One Day When She Was Returning From Her Friend's Party She Got In An Accident And Died...The Police Reported That She Died Because She Was Drunk And Driving....Drake Knew Very Well About His Sister And He Knew That She Would Never Drunk And Drive.....When He Tried To Investigate About His Sister's Death, Their Company Got Bankrupt And Soon Their Family Became Poor And Had A Very Hard Time Throughout Their Life**

*This story has a lot of plot holes LIL..and a lot of things seems fishy...like...if the male lead's rival is going to attack him then why did they leave him alive? Then why did the female lead did not know who was the CEO of the company she is working in?why did the male lead did not help his best friend when he was in trouble......There's a lot of mysteries in this story....are you sure this is a "F" Rank world LIL?*

**(Sweatdrops (✖﹏✖) )Host You Are Able To Look Through All The Plot Holes Just From The Plot Line I Gave You**

*I don't have a high IQ without a reason LIL*

**Ahem..Yes Host Is Great...Do You Want To See The Missions Host?**

*Yes...Show Me*

** MAIN MISSION- CHANGE THE FATE OF ADRIA JOANNES BY NOT DYING IN THE CAR ACCIDENT (500 pts)

SIDE MISSION- EXPOSE THE FEMALE LEAD'S REAL FACE (300 pts)

DON'T LET YOUR FAMILY GO BANKRUPT (200 pts)

GET MARRIED TO THE PERSON YOU LOVE (150 pts)

Host These Are The Missions You Have To Do(○^Ω^○)**

*Just as I expected the female lead is a two faced brat..So at what time of the story we are now?*

**We Are Now A Year Before The Original Story Plot Starts Host....The Female Lead Has Not Even Started To Work In The Male Lead's Company...And Since The Original Soul (Adria Joannes) Wanted To Study Abroad ...She Was Sent To Z Country To Study And Today Is The Day She Has Returned To Home After 5 Years, Also You Will Be Meeting The Male Lead For The First Time In Tonight's Party Which Your Parents Have Arranged For Your Return From Abroad....In The Original Story They Only Said Greetings During Their First Meeting And Didn't Talk Much....Both Of Them Didn't Have Any Impressions On Each Other...Only After The Story Started Adria Joannes Had A Slight Interest On The Male Lead**

*Ok ..First.. let's check how my new body looks like! (*▽*) *

Adria went to a full size mirror to check out her new look....she was shocked to see a beautiful young lady with peach eyes, small button nose and plump pink limps staring at her.

(Author's note : The pic in the beginning is how Adria looks like in this world)

*Wow...I look cute! ≧∇≦*

**Don't Be A Narcissist Host ( ̄▽ ̄*) **

*Dear LIL did you say something (GLARES AT LIL) (~_^) *

**Nothing Host,You Look Very Cute!!(Host Is Scary When She Calls Me Dear -_-# )**

*Don't say something I know*

**(My Host Is A Narcissist...Help!!! ≥﹏≤ )**The system thought seeing it's host giving a wink at herself in the mirror.

*LIL Turn on the white lotus halo*

**Yes Host...The White Lotus Halo Is Turned On.**

*Good..now let's get ready for the party*