ARC 1.10

The next morning,

Adria yawns as she woke up, yesterday she fell asleep as soon as she came home so she didn't get to look at the files that LIL bought. Now that she knows that Jace is her soulmate, she decided to make a few changes in her plan.

*LIL, show me all the files you got yesterday*

**Here Host!** Adria skimmed through the information to find something that was useful for her mission.

*The second ml and female lead are quite good at hiding their secrets, they have deleted every evidence of them meeting with each other hmmmm....* She murmured as she was going through the files. Suddenly she stopped *Well, Well...looks like the second ml doesn't have much faith in the female lead. He has collected a lot of videos of her being fucked by the old rich dogs.....Ewwwww my eyes.But this doesn't explain their relationship....seems like I have to find that on my own*(sighs)

*LIL there is one thing that nags me about the second ml's family , their grandfather's surname was changed when he was 45 years old and there is no information on his old surname. It's like they deliberately hid everything about his old surname.*

**You Are Right Host! So What Are You Going To Do Now ?**

*I'm gonna wait till the fl joins Jace's company, we could figure out all the answers at that time* Adria smirks.

'Oh shit! I'm late' Adria exclaimed as she saw the clock. She got ready quickly and went to the dinning table.

After having her breakfast with her lovable family, she drove the car to her company. When she was near her company, she suddenly had a thought. She drove towards Jace's company.

She entered Jace company and walked towards his office. Since she was a frequent guest here, the receptionist knew not to mess with her. She knocked on the door of his office.

'Who is it?' the voice sounded a little grumpy.

(Is he stressed?) 'It's me Ria. May I come in?'

'R-Ria...?J-Just give me a sec'

She could hear a lot of ruffling sounds coming from inside his office. * LIL, what the heck he is doing inside?* Adria asked curiously.

**Host, Your Soulmate Got Flustered Hearing Your Voice And Dropped His Coffee On His Shirt , He Is Now Trying To Clean It**

(What?)She immediately went in without waiting for his reply.

'Jace are u alri---Ahhhhh' She quickly hid her face behind her fingers and turned around. *LIL, why the hell didn't you tell me, that he took off his shirt?* Adria screamed inside her head as she remembered those sexy looking abs of her soulmate. Her ears turned a deep shade of red.

'Ahh, R-Ria why did you come in?' Jace asked as he too was flustered .

Hearing this Ria got angry, she turned around and pointed her finger at him and said 'What ? I can't come inside your office? You always strided inside my office as you wished but now when I get inside your because I was worried that something happened, you are asking me this question?' Adria replied as she huffed and puffed in anger. Once she calmed down a little, only then she realised that the man still has not buttoned up his shirt....She was tempted to take a look at those sexy abs and that perfectly sculpted V-line. Her eyes was taking in everything greedily. What to do? Who told the man to be soo devilishly handsome?

**Host, You Are Turning Into A Pervert** LIL said inside her mind.

*I-I'm not!* Adria said as she turned hastily and went out of his office, fearing she would really turn into a pervert if she stayed any longer in his office . Seeing her leave like this Jace misunderstood that she got angry. He finally decided to button up his shirt and chased after her. While Adria was running away from the devil, she didn't forget her main purpose of coming here. Of course, she wanted to surprise her soulmate but aside from that she also had something in her mind.

*LIL, where is the second ml*

**Host, He Is To Your Right Standing Near The Water Filter**

*Good* Adria slowly approached towards Ryne (the second ml).

'Excuse me, can I get some water'

'Here you go, miss?'

'Joannes. Adria Joannes' she said as she beamed a smile at him. She thought he would get interested in her but to her shock she saw a murderous glint in his eyes, though it was just for a moment she was able to sense it.

*LIL, this was the first time Adria Joannes met him right.*

**Yes, Host!**

(Then why should he hate her . She was sure that if she wasn't in the public area and he had knife with him, he would unhesitatingly stab her with it.) She shivered at the thought of it. Just as she was figuring out things, she heard her beloved's voice calling out to her. She excused herself and went in the direction of her beloved's voice. As she turned away from the second ml, she didn't fail to notice the Murderous gaze of Ryne with the help of her system.

(Looks like his hate for Adria Joannes is deep)

*LIL, tell me the love-hate meter of Ryne towards Adria Joannes*

**H-Host His Hate Meter Towards Adria Joannes Is At 93%**

*WTF? This was my first time meeting him and his hate already reached 93% (sighs) Let's deal with him later.* As she was conversing with LIL, she saw Jace searching for her frantically.

'Ria!' Jace shouted her name as he saw her walking towards him.

'Ria, forgive me , don't hate me for this....I'm sorry'

Adria was at a complete loss, seeing him apologizing to her frantically.( She totally forgot the fuss she made inside his office)

'uhmm...That...Why are you apologizing to me?'

'Didn't you get offended by my question earlier and ran away from my office because of that?'

'Ahh..That..I did get offended earlier, but that was not the reason why I ran away from your office...It was just I wasn't able to look away from your sexy abs, that's why I- Aggghhh....What did I just blabber. ..forget it..forget everything I told you now' she got flustered as her face flushed.

Jace took a minute to register her words, then a smirk slowly formed on his lips.

'I didn't know that the famous miss Adria Joannes will have such perverted thoughts like that towards the business emperor Jace Byron. '

'I-I don't.....ugghhh...Get lost....I hate you' Ria replied as she got little teary due to embarassment.

Jace panicked at those teary eyes 'Ok-Ok you're not, you are the most innocent girl I have ever seen. Don't cry , I won't tease you anymore.' He hugged her as he coaxed her gently.

LIL almost malfunctioned when Jace said that its host is the most innocent person.

'hmph' Adria just turned her head away secretly enjoying him coaxing her.

(Leanne Rinz, just you wait, if you try to steal my lover.....I will make sure that your fate is worse than death) Adria thought as she hugged Jace lightly.