ARC : 2.24

'Time's up, dear Imperial Princess. Let's end our lesson(*▽*) ' saying so she got near her while holding the knife that was kicked away by her earlier.

'W-What a-a-are you g-going t-to d-do?' She staggered backwards in fear.

'Shhhhuuussshhh! People are coming let's finish this fast, En?' She smiled gently as she gripped her hand tightly,not giving her any chance to escape. Huang zhu paled at her words.

'Y-You c-can't k-k-kill me, I'm the first princess of this empire! I-If you kill me, Y-Your whole family will be punished. I-If let me g-go now, I wouldn't trouble you in the future.' She spoke gritting her teeth and shivering, half from fear and half from the suppressed anger.

Adria could clearly see that Huang zhu was lying through her teeth, when she told she would let her go.

'Seeing how you are still lying, I think my teachings may have gone in vain. (sigh) I'm upset ah! I wasn't really trying to kill you but now that I think, it's not that bad of an idea to just kill you.' She told gripping her more hard an evil glint flashing in her eyes as she raised the knife high.

**(Ahhh..why does it feel like I'm watching a horror film, seeing my host like this?( ̄▽ ̄*)....(Shivers)...Host is really scary!(*>.<*))** LIL thought as it looked at its host, who looked like a well experienced serial killer.

The knife came across Huang zhu's face. It pierced her skin swiftly making her scream continuously in pain.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' Huang zhu's face was a bleeding mess. Due to her continuous screaming the blood got into her mouth making her face more hideous to look at.

Adria grabbed the knife tightly again, but this time she used it to tore her own clothes. 

**H-Host, what are you doing?(|||゚д゚)**

*Shush, I'm busy. Where is my hubby?*

**He will reach here in a few minutes, host.**

*Oh, I should hurry up then! I'm running out of time. Remind me when he is near the door. Also make sure that you transfer those bruises from her body to mine. Leave the knife scar as it is, don't need to do anything to it.* 

**On it! Host!**

She continued to tear her clothes making it ragged and then messed up her hair quickly.

'Ah,this is gonna hurt a bit!π_π' Adria murmured to herself as she pinched her thigh with a lot of force. Her eyes started tearing up. She relaxed her body and started to shiver as she dropped the knife to the ground. Her eyes became unfocused as though she was confused,panicked and scared at the same time. 

Huang zhu who was screaming in pain didn't notice what Adria was doing.

**Host, Your hubby is gonna open the door now.**

*Perfect!(p^ェ^q)*

'I-I'm s-sorry, I-I d-din't mean to....P-Please d-don't hurt me.....I-I'm sorry....I-I'm sorry...' She whimpered as she apologized.

Huang zhu who was still screaming from pain, finally noticed Adria's changes. She was astonished by what she saw. She was very sure that she didn't even laid a finger on her after slapping her at the start.

(I'm the one who got hurt like hell, but why is she the one who looked like she was bullied?⊙_⊙) Huang zhu thought. She was more scared of the present pitiful Adria than the one who hurt her.

If there was one lesson she learned from Adria's teaching, it would be the meaning behind the famous saying "Don't judge a book by its cover!". She really did a great misjudgment on Adria's character.