ARC 3.7

'Reborn? What makes you think that?' Adria looked at her teasingly.

'You! You never acted this way...Even when you slept with Damien, it's because Vincent drugged you both. You were just timid slut, how can you be so daring?' Roselyn looked at her with a crazed look.

**So she knew that it was Vincent who drugged them both but still calls Clara a slut?**

'If you didn't make out with Damien, I would have fallen in love with him and escaped from Vincent's clutches! It's all because of you that I misunderstood Damien!!!'

Adria's face darkened at her words. She has never seen such a dumb hypocrite in her life.

'So you think it's all my fault, that you fell in love with Vincent?' Adria told in a cold voice.

'Yes!! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have married Vincent and spend every day of my life in hell. Do you know how much trouble I went through every day?! He treated me like a mistress rather than a wife, bringing those disgusting playthings to our bedroom every night. Punishing me because I bullied one of his playthings! Starving me because I disrespected and disgraced him in public. A-An-And M-My baby, he was killed even before he could see this world. But he still beat me ruthlessly for my miscarriage saying it was because of me that our child died. How in the world am I supposed to know that drinking alcohol to reduce stress would cause miscarriage? He was the reason I drank in the first place. When he beat me so ruthlessly, I thought it was all over for me. When I thought I was finally going to die, I opened my eyes to see that I have returned to the time where I still haven't met him. I transferred here in hopes that I could change my future this time but you just had to ruin it! I'm warning you! Stay away from Edgard and transfer schools as soon as you can, cause I won't let you ruin my second chance in my life easily.' She spoke righteously.

Adria was pissed beyond words due to Roselyn's talk. 

**Host, you can't kill the protagonist. Please remember that.** LIL who sensed the murderous aura of its host warned her timidly.

*This wench should be glad that this rule exists!* Adria spoke angrily.

'If you had really wanted to change your future, you shouldn't have transferred here in the first place, you dumb idiot!' Adria spoke gritting her teeth.

'W-What?' Roselyn was perplexed by Adria's reply. She herself doesn't know why she wanted to transfer to this place, again. But it felt it was the right thing to do.

'Also if you want to be with Damien, why are you worried about me being with Edgard?'

'Huh? T-That's because he is a precious friend to me!'

'But I'm the one he's close to now.' Adria taunted her.

'T-That's because he doesn't know how much of a slut you are!' Roselyn snarled.

'You know, I tried to ignore it, but you keep calling me a slut again and again. Why? Because I slept with Damien?'

'Not only that I also heard that you slept with other men to-' Roselyn spoke haughtily before her cheeks were grabbed with a force.

'Have YOU seen me sleeping with other men?' Adria asked coldly.

Roselyn shook her head to say no as her eyes teared up in fright.

'Then don't you know that it's RUDE to blame someone because of some baseless rumors. I will tell you this once, so listen carefully. I don't care whatever business you have, but if you really don't want to end up in the future that's more worse than your previous one, then I advise you to stay the fuck out of my way.' saying so she pushed her to the ground harshly before walking to the door. She turned her head once again and looked coldly at the female lead who was sitting on the floor and glaring at her.