BACK TO SYSTEM SPACE

Adria and Huang Min was blessed with a single daughter,  Huang Qiang . Adria wasn't able to have another baby since her body was weakened due to the ill treatments she suffered in the hands of Feng Li. 

When this news reached the ears of the people in the Empire, they all thought that Adria would not be favoured anymore since she wasn't able to give birth to a Boy. Some of the Nobles, even dared to try setting up their daughters with Huang Min. Unfortunately for them Huang Min remained faithful for his wife and neglect all their advances.

So they turned towards the Third concubine, hoping she would advise him to take in a concubine.  But when they went to complain to third concubine all they got was an indirect death threat from her who had a smile that didn't reach her eyes. At last they could only abandon their idea in fear for their life.

They turned their dissatisfaction and disappointment towards Huang Qiang, and it got worse when she showed interest in sword skills.

There were people who mocked at her for trying something she was not supposed to since she was a "girl" but again they were all slapped on their face when she became the first girl to master the sword skills in history. She defeated every men who challenged her to a duel.

She didn't care about what others said about her, all she cared about was what her parents think of her. They gave her their full support and she was appointed as the heir to her family's inheritance on her 18th birthday. She was a free spirited women who did what her heart wants but she was not arrogant and reckless. She was elegant and graceful when it was necessary . She wanted to follow her father's footsteps and become a great General. So she told her parents about it to get their permission . Adria and Huang Min didn't want to cut her wings and place her in a cage, so they allowed her to fly higher. Though they were worried for her safety, they knew that it would bring her happiness, so they didn't have the heart to reject her.

Soon she begun to participate in battles and wars. She was well know for her strategies and fighting skills even in Foreign countries. She eventually fell in love with Z country's Crown Prince when she went there to talk about certain Negotiations between their countries. They married with the blessing from both the country. She became the Crown Princess of Z country and later became their Empress. 

Later on, many women followed Huang Qiang and learned how to wield a sword. Many gifted female generals were formed due to this.

Adria and Huang Min felt happy that their daughter was able to create a revolution. They spent their days in peace till the last moment.

'My Xiu'er, Thanks for coming into my life. Without you, I don't know how dull my life would have been. You are my Light bringer, my Sunshine. Falling in love with you was the best thing I ever did in my life. Wherever you go, I will always remember to follow you, Xiu'er. I love you, My Wife.' He whispered as his breathing slowed down. 

'Falling in love with you, is the best thing I ever did too. I love you, My Soulmate.' She kissed him on his lips one last time and hugged him tightly. They died embracing each other.

Adria opened her eyes and saw the familiar dull grey room.

*LIL?*

**I'm here, Host!! Congratulations on completing another world.** The purple ball spoke excitedly as it jumped up and down.

*Great....LIL, do you think he will also follow me to the next world?*

LIL understood whom she was referring to, it could notice the tremble in it's host's voice.

**Though it is almost impossible for a normal soul to follow another soul to these worlds without a system, I think your hubby's soul is something special. But I can't assure you he will be able to follow you to the next world too. Following you to two worlds consequently, is already a miracle host. All we can do now, is hope for another Miracle, Host.**

*You are right, LIL.....Ok,How many points did I earn from this World?*

**MAIN MISSION COMPLETED - 800 pts

SIDE MISSION COMPLETED - 850 pts

HIDDEN MISSION COMPLETED - 700 pts

ADDITIONAL POINTS FOR COMPLETING ALL MISSIONS - 300 pts

After deducting the 850 points you spent in this world, you have got 5,800 points totally host.**

*I think I spent a lot in this World, I should try to spend less in the upcoming worlds. Can we go to the next world now, LIL?*

**Yes Host, but before that you need to learn anyone of the skills from these.

COOKING SKILL

HACKING SKILL

MUSIC SKILL

PHOTOGRAPHY SKILL**

*Hmmm...I think I will learn Hacking skill. I could use you to hack too but it will be more easy to give reasons If I personally did the Hacking also it will be  helpful at times when you are not available.*

**Ok, Host. Please, step inside the portal to master Hacking skills, Host.**

The portal appeared like last time.

*Let's finish this quick* Adria cracked her knuckles as she stepped into it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After few years, she stepped out of the portal.

** HHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT!!!!! LIL missed you sooooo much** LIL jumped into her arms and started snuggling closer to her.

*I missed you too, LIL* She hugged LIL tightly.

*Can you accompany me inside the portal next time? It is Reaaalllyy boring to hear that monotone voice all the time* She pouted lightly as she said that.

**Usually systems can't accompany their host inside the portal, but I will put up a request for you Host. The Lord system favours me a bit, so if I pulled some strings. I will be able to accompany you next time host.** LIL spoke cheerfully.

*Awww...Looks like my LIL is quite famous. *

**Yes,Yes, Host. I'm really famous among the systems.** LIL spoke like a proud child.

Adria laughed at LIL's cuteness.

**Ok, Host. Can we go to the next world, now?**

*Yes, let's go.* 

**TRANSFERRING SOUL......

10%.....18%.....26%.......35%.......50%....68%....86%.....95%...100%...TRANSFER COMPLETE**

A.N- My lovely readers!!! My exams for this month is finished!!! AAANNNNNDDD My classes have gone offline now, which means I have free time. I'm really happy my online classes are finally over. It was hell, I really hated it....Ughhhhhhh!

And regarding my update schedule for now I'm sticking to One update per week.

 Second Arc is finally finished, Though it went a bit longer than I had anticipated. But It's fine!

Look forward to the third Arc...

Will meet you guys Soon!!!Bye-Bye!