ARC : 2.25

Everyone was busy today due to the Empire's most awaited marriage. In the Duke's resident Feng lan (Duke's wife) and Cheng qi was preparing Adria for THE big day.

'Awwww Xiuxiu look's so beautiful today!' Feng lan exclaimed looking at her pretty daughter who was dressed in bright red.

'En, Xiaoxiu looks more beautiful in her marriage attire.' Cheng qi spoke teasingly as she witnessed a blush blooming on the face of her soon to be married sister.

'Mother, Jiejie stop teasing me!' Adria covered her face while the others girl chuckled at her actions.

'Xiuxiu, Don't forget to visit your parents after you get married, Ok? Mother will always be waiting for your visit.' She kissed her on her forehead gently.

'Mother....' Adria choked lightly as her eyes started tearing up.

'Not only your mother, this whole residence will be waiting for your visit.' A voice came from behind them. 

'Father!' She tried to stand to greet her father but was stopped in the midway by him. He walked towards her and patted her head gently.

'Xiuxiu..... I'm sorry for not being a good father to you. I know I ignored your existence and left you on your own. What I did is very terrible but before I could even redeem for my mistakes you are already getting married. ' Duke Cheng mo's voice trembled lightly as his eyes got red.

'Father, please don't say that!' 

'No, Xiuxiu. What your father said is right! We failed as parents.' Feng lan spoke.

'Father, Mother. Please don't blame yourself. What you did in the past is INDEED wrong, but let the bygones be bygones. Also I was very happy during the times I spent with you together, so don't worry about the past. Today is my wedding day and I want my parents to bid me off without any regrets. So please promise me you would let go off the past Father and Mother.'

'Xiuxiu!' Feng lan and Duke Cheng mo hugged Adria .

'It's not fair, you guys are leaving me out!' Cheng qi pouted lightly as she complained in a spoiled tone.

They all laughed at her comment as Feng lan gestured her to come forward and they all shared a family hug. The old couple wished happiness for their daughters from the bottom of their heart as they watched them laughing brightly.

'Ahhh, Xiuxiu's hair is not done yet. We should hurry up before the sedan comes.' Feng lan spoke as she remembered the half done hair.

Feng lan platted her hair with cotton threads and placed a red veil over her face.

The sedan arrived right after they got her ready.  Adria teared up a bit as she got into the sedan.

'Father, Mother and Jiejie take good care of yourselves and don't forget your promise.' She choked as she spoke.

'We will and You need to take care of yourself too, alright?' Feng lan spoke trying her best to control her tears.

As the sedan was lifted, she heard the familiar sound inside her head.

**DING!! HIDDEN MISSION COMPLETED - MAKE UP WITH CHENG MO AND FENG LAN - REWARD- 200pts**

*Good, now I only have to find a partner for the male lead. The other missions would probably get completed after I get married but to think that I'm getting married on the same day the original soul died, what kind of weird co-incidence is this? Anyway I want to marry my husband soon, these ceremonies are taking way too long* 

** Host, Don't worry in just a few hours you would be married to your soulmate.**

*I know, I know!* Adria sighed internally. She hasn't met him for the past few months due to the rule that the groom can't meet the bride before marriage. Though they had their little rendezvous nights sometimes, they didn't see each other's face due to the rule.