ARC 2.9

It was the day after the banquet. Adria was sleeping in a very comfortable bed inside Feng lan's court yard. She slept through the whole night after she "passed out" . 

**Host, wake up. It's morning!**

Adria squirmed uncomfortably on the bed due to the sudden disturbance. Seeing that she was not waking up anytime soon, LIL started to sing inside her head to wake her up.

**Lala lala~~It's time to wake up, dear host~~~Rise and shine~~Lalalalalalala~~~Hosssstttttt waaaaakkkkeeee uppppppppp~~**

*Uggggggghhhhh, stop that bloody singing right now, LIL!!!* Adria glared at the purple ball which was bouncing beside her.

**Wahhhhhhh...You finally woke up, host.**

Adria yawned while rubbing her eyes. She took the bouncing ball in her arms.

*So, what happened after I fell asleep*

**A lot happened host. After you fell asleep, Duke Cheng mo went to find the wet nurse to confirm the truth. The nurse spilled the beans after some beating. He returned to the Duke's estate late at night. Feng lan and Cheng qi didn't sleep and were waiting for him. Duke Cheng mo told them that everything was true. Feng lan broke down as soon as she heard the duke's words. She was filled with guilt. She stayed by your side throughout the night without even getting a wink of sleep yesterday, only a little while ago she went to freshen up. She was also the one who took care of your wounds yesterday. Cheng qi also stayed by your side last night along with Feng lan, she was the one who insisted Feng lan to go and freshen up a bit, so that Feng lan could relax a little. By the way host, when you asked me to add some bruises to your body each one at a different stage of healing it actually costed 50 points. You fell asleep before I could tell you and I was scared to wake you up again, so I waited for you to wake up.**

*WTF!!!! LIL you really are a swindler!! My hard yearned points!!!!*

**But why did you wanted me add those bruises host? You already had enough bruises from the beatings you got from Feng li.**

*LIL, Cheng xiu was abused by Feng li through her entire life. If there were no bruises from different times, there is a chance that they may doubt that this was all an act made by me and Feng li deliberately, so by adding these bruises to my body I make them believe in Feng li's words and also I will be gaining their pity by selling misery. The more pity they feel for me the more they will regret for not looking after Cheng xiu before. This is my punishment for them for neglecting Cheng xiu in the previous life. Of course, they died due to sorrow after knowing the truth in the previous life but that is not enough for what Cheng xiu went through. Don't worry though, I won't be tough on them. This regret I'm making them feel right now is for Cheng xiu, I want her to know that she is loved and parents didn't neglected her willingly. This girl deserves a lot of love and care, So I will make sure she gets that in this life.*

**Wow, my host is so good.** LIL snuggled closer to Adria.

**Ahh, Host. I forgot to mention. You unlocked a hidden mission yesterday night.**

*What is it?*

**HIDDEN MISSION - Make up with Cheng mo and Feng lan (200 pts) **

*I was already planning to do that! Finally there's an easy mission.* Adria pumped her fist in the air.

**Host, Cheng qi is walking towards your room** LIL alerted Adria.

Adria covered herself with blanket and acted like sleeping. She heard the sound of door opening. 

Cheng qi saw that Xiao xiu was still sleeping, so she called out her name lightly to wake her up.