ARC 3.8

As Adria was waiting for Edgard at the main gate, a black car pulled in front of the gate. She raised her eyebrow as she watched the driver get down from the car and opened the back seat door.

Looking at the black car that screamed expensive Adria decided to ignore it and just as she was about to turn her head away she saw the person who came out from the back seat of the car. Her face suddenly grew pale. 

The boy who saw the girl's face growing pale after seeing him felt anxious for the first time in his life. Many people get scared when facing him, he never cared about what others felt about him but he didn't want the girl standing in front of him to feel scared of him. He cleared his throat and made his voice as gentle as possible.

'Miss? Are you alright? You look pale.'

Adria barely regained her composure after she heard the boy talking. Though she tried to calm herself down, she couldn't hide her confused and guilt expression on her pale face completely.

'Y-Yes, I'm fine.' Adria spoke stepping back a bit away from him.

The boy noticed her action and stepped forward which made Adria step backward again. The boy though disappointed and hurt by her action didn't step forward again.

Adria wanted to get out of this place as soon as she can, right now her whole mind was in a mess. She wanted to be alone to calm herself down and to think things straight. So she tried to walk away from the boy but a hand stopped her from going away. Adria looked at the boy who stopped her.

'E-Excuse me? Is something the matter?' She asked as she yanked her hand away from him.

'I-I'm sorry. That was not polite of me. I just wanted to ask if you know someone named Adam gray. I'm Damien gray, his brother. I'm supposed to pick him up but he hasn't shown up yet.'

'Ahh...He went to submit the homework of his class to Mr.Dan, he should be here in a minute. If that's all, I will take my leave now. I have something important to do' saying so she quickly escaped from that place before Damien could reply.

Damien looked in the direction the girl went, he was sad that she ran away before he could get her name. 

'Find out everything about her.' He ordered his driver who was still shocked from hearing his master's gentle tone. He even pinched himself to check if he was dreaming.

'Y-Yes, Young master ' The driver answered quickly coming out of his dazed state.

Adria walked quickly as she texted Edgard to meet her down the street.

**Host...** LIL spoke timidly.

*Didn't you say that no matter how powerful the bug is, it won't be able to mess with the products from the system?* Adria spoke gritting her teeth in anger.

**It really can't host!! I even scanned the compatibility meter for defects but it was perfectly normal. But I don't understand why it showed that you and Damien Gray are soulmates when it clearly showed that Edgard Simon was your soulmate before.** LIL spoke confusedly.

*Damien is my soulmate, I can feel it LIL. The problem lies with Edgard, remember the nagging feeling I told you about? Maybe I subconsciously realized that he was not really my soulmate? That's why even after confirming through the compatibility meter, I always distanced myself from him?* Adria questioned herself.

**Also why did his soul felt familiar to you host? and why did the compatibility meter showed that you and him as soulmates? Are you really sure that he is not your soulmate, host?** 

*I can feel it, LIL. Don't worry, we will know the answer to all our questions soon.* Adria's eyes glinted dangerously.

She turned a corner around the street and waited for Edgard to come. She was tapping her foot impatiently as she waited for the person who could answer all her questions. She quickly recalled everything that had happened in this world and figured out something about Edgard.