ARC 3.6

It's been a week since the female lead has transferred to their school. Adria observed her closely this whole week to confirm her ridiculous theory.

From the first day, Roselyn didn't even speak a word to her. Adria could clearly see the disgust, the female lead has in her eyes whenever she looks at her. Everyone could feel that Roselyn was avoiding her but thanks to Adria changing their perspective about her, they didn't immediately jump to a bad conclusion. 

And Roselyn trying to get all chummy with Edgard helped too, part of the people thought that it was because of jealousy that she doesn't like to get along with Clara. 

'Morning, Clara!' A voice called out to her followed by a quick kiss that fell on her cheek.

'I told you to stop doing that.' Adria looked at Edgard with a deadpan look on her face.

'And I never agreed to it.' Edgard looked at her playfully.

'Ughhhh, You guys! Tell me why should I suffer from the PDA the first thing in the morning!' Julia spoke.

'WHAT? I didn't know you were suffering from Patent ductus arteriosus?' Adria looked at her with concerned eyes.

'The what now?!' Jullia spoke with a puzzled look on her face.

'Patent ductus arteriosus - PDA. It is a persistent opening between the two major blood vessels leading from the heart. It is a rare congenital heart defect.' Edgard explained while Adria was nodding her head.

'What the hell! I'm definitely not suffering from that pat-pa...ugh that PDA bullshit. The PDA I'm referring to is Public Display of Affection.' 

'Ohhhhh...I didn't kn-' Adria's talk was cut by a sudden intruder.

'Edgard!!!' Roselyn called out to him in a sweet voice.

'That's Mr.Simon for you, Ms. Auclair. We are not close for us to call each other on a first-name basis.' Edgard replied coldly.

'Ms. Auclair, don't you know that it's rude to interrupt while someone is speaking.' Julia spoke annoyed.

Roselyn pouted pitifully as though she was wronged, but internally she was fuming in anger.

'I'm sorry. Mr.Simon. ' She spoke with tears hanging on her eyelids.

'Ms. Auclair, if you put on such a pitiful appearance people may think that we are bullying you. So can you please stop your waterfalls?' Julia spoke more annoyed than before.

Julia didn't like Roselyn, since she deliberately ignored her new bestie. She doesn't want to know why Roselyn hates her bestie. Her logic is simple- You hate my bestie? Then FUCK YOU!

Roselyn clutched her skirt tightly due to embarrassment. She could only grit her teeth in anger.  She quickly told a bye and ran to her desk.

'Tsk! I don't like her at all!!!! ' Julia murmured.

'Same here. Ughhh!! She will be the reason I have nightmares.'  Edgard shivered and rubbed his arms at the thought of her calling his name.

'HaHaHa...I can imagine that!!' Julia laughed at her friend's misery.

They can't be blamed, the female lead always pestered them whenever they had free time. It's been a week and she showed no sign of stopping it. And to top it off, she ignored Adria as if she was a pest.

The classes went smoothly and before the students left for their home, Ms. Dami Informed them about the mid-term exam that was going to be held the next week. 

**DING!!!! HIDDEN MISSION - ALWAYS BE IN THE TOP TEN RANK UNTIL YOU GRADUATE. (500 pts)**

*That's an easy one!*