ARC 1.14

Soon night came. **Host, They Will Start Their Plan In A Few Minutes.**

*Ok, then I will get going, LIL be sure to inform the police at the right time. Oh god, I just hope things work out perfectly* Adria calmed herself down and went to Jace's office. There was no one in the office. She went inside Jace's office, she didn't mind knocking. They have stopped being formal to each other after they started dating. Jace looked exhausted, but as soon as he saw Adria, he smiled wholeheartedly, as though his exhausted look was just an imagination.

'Ria, What a surprise?' Jace got up from his chair and went to Ria and hugged her lightly. Adria smiled at him gently and snuggled closer. She wanted to lay in his arms more longer but she didn't forget her plan for tonight. She got away from him and looked into his eyes.

'Jace, I think we can tell our parents about us...What do you think?' Ria told him shyly. Jace was happy to hear this, since he could get engaged to her if both of their families knew about them. He couldn't control his happiness and pulled Adria into a tight hug and kissed her gently on the lips. The kiss was so passionate that Adria felt herself drowning in his love for her. Her mind went blank and she couldn't think of anything anymore. She even forgot to breathe. Jace realised that she is holding up her breath. He stopped kissing her and hit her head lightly.

'Breathe through your nose, silly!' He laughed at her . Adria came back to her senses and realised that she was holding up her breath. She released her breath and then his kiss came to her mind, it was her first kiss in her whole life. Soon her face flushed as red as a tomato,she buried her face in his chest, not letting him see her face. Jace just laughed at her cuteness. He gently patted her forehead and dropped a soft kiss on her head. Adria thought that they should head out of the office before the rival's men arrive. She told Jace that they should head to their house soon, since it was getting late. They both went out, but before they could even reach the lift they were surrounded by some men. Adria didn't think they would reach so soon. She thought they would be able to reach the basement before the men came, but they were faster than she thought.

**Host, I've Informed The Police..They Should Be Here In A Few Minutes**

*Good, good...we just have to stall for some time now.*

Jace guarded Ria behind his back, as soon as he saw those men.He knew that they were not here for a pleasant talk.

'Don't worry, I will protect you. Just stay behind my back' Jace whispered to Ria.

'Jace, I want to face all the dangers in our life beside you not from behind you.....I don't want to be protected when you push yourself to danger. We will face everything together.' saying so she held his hand reassuringly while having a determined smile on her face. Jace felt happy to hear those words. He didn't think of how she would defend herself but if she said she could then he would believe her. They both started fighting against the men. Maybe the men would have defeated Jace if he was alone, but he is not. Jace was a little surprised by Ria's fighting skills. He realised that there might be lot more to his Ria than that meets the eyes, but this didn't affect his love for her. In stead he finds it more interesting, she looked like a kitten extending it's claws. As for why Ria could fight, it's because she learned the basics of martial arts when she was a child in her world. She was a rookie but she could still manage it against these men.

As they were beating the hell out of those men, LIL suddenly alerted Ria. Adria turned towards Jace and saw a red dot pointing at his chest. She cursed and dashed towards Jace. Jace didn't see her coming to her side, he was busy fighting those men when suddenly he was pushed to the side while at the same time he heard a gunshot. He realised what was actually happening, but he didn't dare to believe it.

He looked at Ria who was unconscious on the floor, she looked as though she was just sleeping if one ignored the blood pouring out from her chest caused by the gun shot. He didn't know why but he felt as though he have already seen this scene before. He didn't want to lose his beloved.