ARC 3.12

Adria and Damien walked around for a bit and seeing the sunset they decided to end their walk.

'Thanks for accompanying me today, it's been so long since I felt this relaxed. Really, thanks a lot, Miss. Clara.' Damien spoke in a genuine tone.

'No. Only Clara, no Miss.' Adria replied the same way Damien replied to her in the café for calling him Mister.

'Haha...Clara it is then.' Damien too replied, in the same manner, Adria replied to him in the café.

They both smiled at each other and said their goodbyes to part ways for the day.

Damien wanted too drop her off at her house but Adria declined him politely as she told him she had something to deal with on her way. Damien didn't want to push her to come with him so he stepped back and told her to take care.

Before he stepped into his car, a small tug pulled him. He looked at Adria who was tugging his suit with a questioning look when she suddenly showed her phone to him.

'Let's exchange phone numbers...' Adria spoke shyly, as her face grew red.

'Ahh...Yes. I wanted to ask you first but our walk was soo relaxing that I forgot about everything else.' Damien scratched his head embarrassed. He already got her number yesterday due to the investigations he did, so it totally slipped his mind to ask her number.

Now that he thought about it, he felt like a stalker rather than a lover. He coughed at this thought as his ears grew red. He quickly saved his number on her phone and waved his goodbye as he got on the car.

Adria waved back at him while grinning at his embarrassed look. As the car drove away, her smile vanished quickly. 

'Come out.' She spoke coldly.

'Wow, I got caught.' Edgard raised his hands in a surrendering manner as he pouted sadly.

'What are you doing here? Why are you following us?' 

'You do know that you totally went out of your character when you asked for his phone number, right?' Edgard spoke casually.

'Don't answer my question with another question!'

'Shhh...Shhh...Don't be angry...I just wanted to warn you about your actions, the world's consciousness found something odd about you and wanted to throw your soul out of this world. I'm the one who protected you by altering the world's consciousness, it really took me a lot of energy you know.' He looked at her pitifully.

Hearing his words, Adria took a good look at him and found that he was really a bit pale.

**What he said is true host, he really helped you this time.** LIL who knew how much toll it takes to alter the world's consciousness supported Edgard quickly as it felt grateful for his help.

*I was really reckless this time, wasn't I?* Adria rubbed her face as she sighed. Her unstable emotions are making a mess out of her and she wanted to rush things a bit. But in the end she just made reckless mistakes. She felt disappointed in herself as she let her emotions get the best of her.

'Thankyou for helping me, but I would take care of myself from hereon. So I don't need your help anymore.' 

'Come on, don't be like this. I just helped you and you are already drawing a line between us.' Edagrd spoke while faking a angry look on his face.

'You don't understand do you? I would do anything...I mean ANYTHING, for you my Paulo Amare....Even If you want it or not...Even if you like it or.....not.' He gently traced her hair with his fingertips as he spoke in a slow and low voice. His eyes filled with obsession and love looked straight at her.

Adria raised her hand and slapped his hand away.

'Psychopath' She muttered.

Edgard who heard her words returned to his usual self and started laughing.

'Wow of all the things, you decided to call me a psychopath.' He laughed again loudly.

He slowed down his laughing as he went near her and tucked a string of her hair as he bent down near her ear .

'I could also be a psychopath if that's what you want, like I said I could do Anything for you' He whispered poisonous words in a sweet tone.

'I don't like being indebted to psychopaths, so don't try to come in my way again.' Adria spoke as she tried to kick him in his jewels, but he flipped her arm and locked her in his arms from behind her.

'Woahh there kitten, I know you are feisty but be careful with whom you are playing.' He let go of her, a bit scared his actions would have hurt her. It was a reflective action due to habits.

'Did it hurt?' He spoke frowning.

'Who are you? Why the hell do you care about me?' Adria spoke gritting her teeth while distancing between him and her. Her arm hurt a little since his actions were slightly rough but she could feel he didn't mean it. She really wanted to know about the man in front of her. She could always feel the familiarity.

'You will know when the time comes, don't worry.' He smiled playfully.

'I could see that you love me, but remember this no matter what, My lover and soulmate will always be him and not you. So don't waste your time on me. I don't need a second male lead in my life.' Adria spoke coldly and left, leaving Edgard standing there blankly.

Edgard stood there all alone his palms making a fist so tight that blood was seeping out of his hands. His lonely silhouette filled with a dark aura.

'You were wrong about one thing, My Paulo Amare.' Edgard raised his bloodshot eyes filled with anger as he coughed lightly spitting out some blood. His body really took a lot of damage as he changed the world's consciousness. He was trying his best to hold his blood from surging out  when he was talking with Adria.

He looked at the dark red blood on his hand as he took a napkin and wiped his hands slowly.

'I'm not the second male lead, but the Villain of your life.'

A.N- Hope you are all doing good. First chapter of 2022. I really hope I will be able to write a lot atleast this year. Lately I have been brimming with new ideas for my story.

What are your thoughts about Edgard? Do you like him or not?

 Anyways, See you all soon! Bye-Bye!