ARC 1.2

*Good let's get ready for the party*

It was evening and everyone was getting ready for the party after all it's a party for the daughter of MR.JOANNES they can't afford to make a mistake. At the same time some people were planning on how to make a move on that daughter so that they could get some benefit through her.

The party begun and everyone was talking and laughing . Suddenly everyone calmed down , they all looked towards the entrance to see the person who made everyone quite. It was the famous business emperor MR. JACE BYRON along with the heir of JOANNES Company MR. DRAKE JOANNES. Drake was laughing loud while Jace had a very slight smile on his face. Wow, who knew that the person who is known as the Ice devil can smile even if it is very slight, it is still a smile!!! Seems like the rumor of Drake Joannes being buddies with the ice devil was indeed very true. They can't keep their eyes off him, even though he is known for his ruthless means , he is still a handsome man and his cold aura just makes him more hot. Jace feeling all the attention on him brushed it off and walked in with his best friend. Drake just like Jace brushed of all those attention and leaded his friend inside the hall. Drake being a sis-con was talking non-stop about his sister to Jace.

After the duo went to a quiet corner, the whispers slowly begun to raise and soon everyone was back to normal. They were now waiting for the star of the party to show up. Some people wanted to go and talk to Jace but seeing Drake talking with him they didn't dare to disturb their talk. Then the butler announced the arrival of the young miss. People were eager to know what kind of woman the young miss would be.

When the said miss entered the hall, gasps could be heard. They were awestruck by her beauty. She was like a sun, bright and filled with radiance. Dressed in a simple but elegant way and with a little smile on her face, she looked innocent and cute. She slowly walked to the stage and hugged her parents with a big smile on her face. Everyone was mesmerized by her smile including her parents. She addressed the crowd with her sweet voice.

' Good evening everyone! I Thank everyone for attending this party to celebrate my return. I hope you enjoy this evening.'

"An angel" was what everyone thought...she got down the stage and walked towards her brother.

**Host, The Person Near Your Brother Is The Male Lead Of This World, Jace Byron.**

*As expected of a male lead...he is sooo handsome*

' Brother, how are you? I missed you a lot .....why did you not come to pick me up at the airport?'

Saying this she pouted cutely.

'I missed you too baby sister..I had an important meeting so I was not able to pick you up, I will make it up to you by taking you out this weekend is that ok ?'

'you said that.....you can't go back on your words' Adria giggles while lightly hitting her brother .

'AHEM'

Adria turned her head towards the direction of the sound.....She saw the male lead looking at her and then turned to her brother .

'Ahh...Ria this is Jace...Jace Byron..my best friend'

'Nice to meet you MR.BYRON . I have heard a lot about your accomplishments. I will leave my brother in your care.'

'Jace..You can call me Jace , No need for the honorifics either... Ria?....can I call u that?'

'Ok then, I will take you up on that offer Jace and yeah you can call me Ria' Adria smiled brightly.

Jace almost returned her smile but then stopped himself from doing so.He has seen a lot of beautiful people but none of them had intrigued him like the woman in front of him. The fact that she didn't try to seduce him or flatter him after knowing his identity makes him even more interested in her. When Jace was deep in his thinking , Adria finished her talk with her brother.

'Then I'll take my leave now , enjoy the party guys!' Adria turned and left after she finished talking with them.

**Host The Male Lead Is Interested In You....How Did You Do That Host ('⊙Ω⊙') **

*Isn't this the work of the white lotus halo? ~_~ *

** ∑( ̄□ ̄;) No Host....I Forgot To Tell You The Halo Doesn't Work On The Protagonists**

*And you are telling me such an important note only now? 〒_〒*

**H-H-Host Lil Is Wrong ! Please Forgive Me This Once ≥﹏≤ **

*(SIGHS)Leave it! What else can I expect from a dumb system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *

**Host Is A Bully. (╥﹏╥) **

Adria just smiles at LIL'S childish tactics . She retires to her room with the excuse of feeling tired from her long journey. She plans to start her plan from tomorrow to change her fate. For now she only wants to rest. After all she died , got a system and is now transmigrating to different worlds completing missions, all happened way too fast. Though she was able to adapt herself, it still took a toll on her soul. She is way too tired now. She fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

**Good Night Host, Sweet Dreams ~♥~ **

A.N- The above picture is how Jace Byron looks.