ARC 1.16

Inside The Dark Room, Three People Were Hanging On The Wall With Chains Tied To Their Wrists. All Three Soaked Up In Blood. Some Of Their Finger And Toes Were Missing While The Left Out Digits Didn't Have Any Nails On Them, As Though All The Nails Had Been Forcefully Pulled Out From It's Place. Those Three People Were None Other Leanne, Ryne And The Cannon Fodder Rival. They Were All Regretting Their Decisions Right Now. They Didn't Have A Wink Of Sleep For The Past Five Days, They Were All Beaten Black And Blue And Many Of Their Bones Were Fractured But None Could Save Them They Could Only Scream And Plead. The Worst Was, Every Night They Were Splashed With Hot Salt Water. When The Hot Salt Water Seeps Into Their Bloody Wounds The Pain Was So Agonizing That They Wished For Their Death So That They Could Be Relived From This Suffering, But The God Seems To Turn A Blind Eye To Their Prayers.

It's Been A Week Since Adria Got Shot. She Didn't Regain Her Consciousness Yet. The Doctors Told Them That Her Body Was Too Weak From Losing A Lot Of Blood, That's Why She Has Not Woken Up Yet. She Would Gain Her Consciousness Once Her Blood Is Fully Replenished, So They Told Them To Wait Patiently. Jace Took Care Of Her Most Of The Time. He Got His Hands On The People Who Wished To Harm His Beloved. He Would Torture Them With The Worst Ways Possible To Human Kind. Especially Ryne, He Still Can't Believe That This Stupid Guy Wanted To Use Him To Hurt Both His Beloved And Her Family. He Thought Of All These Just Because Of The Lies That His Shameless Grandfather Told Him About The Joannes Family. Since Ryne Wanted To Bring Down The Joannes Family, Jace Planned On Letting Him See, How His Own Disgusting Family Gets Crushed By The Same Family That He Wanted To Destroy. As For Leanne And His Rival He Would Let Them Rot In That Torture Room While Experiencing A New Hell Everyday. Right Now The Only Thing He Worried About Was Adria. He Didn't Know When He Will Be Able To See Her Gazing At Him Again With Deep Love In Her Lovely Peach Eyes. Jace Held Her Hand While Looking At The Unconscious Ria With Worried Eyes.

'Ria, Do You Know How Lonely It Is Without You? Is This My Punishment For Not Protecting You? If So, I'm Really Sorry Ria, Please Forgive Me......Don't You Think This Punishment Is Too Cruel For Me? I Really Wish You Could Wake Up Soon' His Voice Quivered As He Said Those Things To Her.

He Leaned Forward And Kissed Her Forehead And Patted Her Hair Just Like He Used To Do, The Only Difference Was He Didn't Get Smacked By The Other Person. His Eyes Reddened But He Calmed Himself. 'I Love You, Ria' He Whispered. He Knew He Wouldn't Be Able To Control Himself From Crying If He Stayed There A Moment Longer So He Turned Away From And Was About To Walk To The Door, When He Heard A Light 'Love You Too'. He Stopped On His Tracks, He Couldn't Believe What He Heard, It Was So Light And Weak But He Heard It Clearly. He Quickly Turned And Looked At The Person Lying In The Bed, Fearing That It Was Only An Hallucination, But When He Looked At The Clear Eyes Staring Back At Him With A Smile On Her Face, He Know He Wasn't. He Rushed To Her Side With A Dumb Face. He Didn't Dare To Touch Fearing He Would Hurt Her. He Pinched Himself Hard On His Cheek.

'Hiiisss...I-It Hurts. So This Is Real, I'm Not Dreaming....You Finally Woke Up...Y-You Really Woke Up' Jace Said In A Half Laughing And Half Crying Manner. Ria Knew He Was Afraid To Touch Her In Fear Of Hurting Her. She Sighed A Little And Pulled His Collar And Kissed Him Passionately On His Lips, At First Jace Was Surprised By Her Actions And When He Saw Ria Taking The Lead In Kissing Him, He Sobered Up And Returned Her Kiss. They Kissed For A Long Time Before Parting Away.

'Do You Still Think It's A Dream?' Ria Looked At Him With A Taunting Smile On Her Face.

'No,No I Know This Is Real' He Replied With A Stupid Grin On His Face Not Even Realizing Her Mocking Tone. He Let Out A Deep Sigh And Held Her Hand Tightly While His Eyes Gazed Straight At Her. His Gaze Looked Like He Was Not Looking At Adria Joannes But At Her Soul. Ria Gulped At That Thought, She Brushed It Off As There Was No Way That It Could Happen.