BACK TO THE SYSTEM SPACE

**Welcome Back Host, Congratulations On Completing The Trial World.**

*Hmmm* as she replied, tears fell one by one from her eyes. LIL panicked at seeing it's host crying so suddenly, but after a moment it understood why. It's host was missing her husband.

They both loved each other a lot until the end. They had two kids, a boy named Orion and a girl named Christie. Orion was older than Christie by a year. Adria and Jace were known as the power couples . Adria became the business Queen not because she married Jace, but because of her company- Liad technologies. The gadgets that were released by them gained popularity all over the world. Especially the virtual reality game from them, it even got the best invention of the year award.

When their kids were old enough, Adria and Jace travelled around the world leaving their companies to their kids . Orion took care of Byron company and Christie took care of Liad technologies. After finishing their world tour, they returned and spent the rest of the their lives in their own house. Jace was 78 years old when he died. Even when he was in his death bed, he didn't forget to tell Adria how much he loved her .

'Ria, I wish I would get to spend my every lifetime with you. I'm sorry that I'm leaving you first, but I promise you I will find you in my next life and fall madly in love with you again. I love you, dear.' Jace kissed her head and closed his eyes, not to open them again. Adria laid on Jace's embrace and kissed him softly on his cold lips. 'I love you too, dear.' She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

As soon as Jace died, Adria didn't want to spend a second there, so she asked LIL to pull her soul out of the world.

In the system space, Adria couldn't control her tears. She cried heavily, she missed him a lot and her heart longed for him.

After crying for a long time, she stood up slowly.

**H-Host?**

She walked towards the bed and laid on it. 'LIL, don't wake me up, I'm tired.'

Her voice was so hoarse that it scared the poor system. Seeing it's host like this, LIL also felt sad. So it didn't disturb it's host and went offline.

Adria slept for three days straight. When she woke up, her eyes were devoid of any emotions. She called out for LIL. When LIL saw it's host's dull eyes, it had a chill go down it's spine. It slowly approached her.

**Host, Do You Want To Know What Are The Rewards You Got From The Previous World?** Adria nodded in reply.

**MAIN MISSION COMPLETED- 500 pts

SIDE MISSIONS COMPLETED- 650 pts

HIDDEN MISSIONS COMPLETED- 850 pts

AND SINCE YOU COMPLETED ALL THE MISSIONS YOU HAVE GOT AN ADDITIONAL 200 POINTS AND YOU HAVE 1800 POINTS LEFT FROM THE POINTS YOU GOT FROM THE SPIN AFTER TAKING THE POINTS REQUIRED FOR INVISIBILITY PILL.SO TOTALLY YOU HAVE GOT 4000 POINTS HOST.**

*Good* finally Adria spoke, she knew she was making LIL worried, since it was so cautious towards her while telling her about her rewards. LIL got a little relived seeing her speak.

**Also Host You Have Leveled Up By Finishing The Tutorial World. Now You Can Choose A System Body For Me, With This You Can See Me Host, But Don't Worry Host I Will Only Be Visible To You.**

Adria, looked at the choices given and chose a fluffy light purple ball like creature as the appearance of LIL. Soon a blinding light emerged making her close her eyes and when she opened them she saw the fluffy ball staring at her with it's eyes wide open.

'LIL?' She called out.

**Yes Host?* the fluffy ball replied.

Adria smiled a little seeing the cute fluffy ball answering her back.

'You're cute' Adria said. The fluffy ball jumped up and down excitedly at the comment.

**Host, Are You Ready For The Next World?** LIL asked.

'Yeah, I think.'

**Ok Host, But Before You Go You Must Learn A New Skill From The Given Options Host. It Would Be Helpful For You To Do Your Missions Host. You Have Four Options To Choose From:

COOKING SKILL

FIGHTING SKILL

HACKING SKILL

DANCING SKILL

What Are You Going To Choose Host?**

*Hmmm....I want to learn dancing skill* as she said that a portal appeared in the grey room.

**Host, Go Inside The Portal, You Will Learn Dancing Inside There With A Virtual Teacher To Guide You, You Will Be Able To Return Once You Finish Mastering The Skill. I Will Wait For You Here Host.**

*OK, bye LIL, see you soon.* (I wish this will help me to distract from thinking about you) Adria thought.

She went inside the portal with a bitter smile on her lips.