ARC: 2.26

The next day, Huang Min woke up feeling Happy and refreshed. He gently hugged his wife who was sleeping peacefully. He gazed at her beautiful red lips which was still swollen due to his actions last night. His eyes wandered below and as he saw the marks he left on her, he felt an uncontrollable sense of satisfaction mixed with immense pleasure. Unable to control himself, He bowed and kissed her deeply.

'Ahhh..Hmmm....Let me sleep ge...' Adria mumbled half asleep in between the kiss.

'Wake up wifey...We need to greet my parents today.' He spoke in a hoarse voice after successfully disturbing his wife's peaceful sleep. Adria opened her eyes slowly only to be greeted by her Husband's well built body. She could feel her heart beat raising.

(OMG! My husband is more sexier than I thought. I need to mentally prepare myself a lot if I'm going to wake up to this marvellous sight every morning.) As she thought so, she unknowingly placed her hand on his well-developed Abdominal muscles. She moved her hand while enjoying the feeling of his hard muscle against her soft hand.

'You seem like you are enjoying yourself, wifey.' He whispered as his callused hand grabbed her naughty hand which was roaming on his body teasingly. Adria could feel the heat from his hand, only then she realized what she was doing. She tried to pull her hand back but Huang- Min didn't give her the chance as he tightened his grip and pulled her towards him.

Adria's cheek hit his sturdy chest, as Huang-Min's hand made it's way to her thin waist ambiguously. 

'Xiu'er...' Huang-Min looked at her with a hot gaze. He bowed down reducing the distance between them.  Just as Adria was about to close her eyes to accept whatever was coming she heard a familiar voice inside her head.

**Good morning, Host!!!! LIL is baaaaack!!!!** LIL shouted happily.

'Ahhhhh...' Adria pushed away Huang-Min because of LIL's sudden appearance. 

Huang-Min who felt the loss of warmth from his beloved couldn't help but darken his face.

Only now LIL realised that it had did something wrong. 

**H-Host....I'll be offline again...** LIL spoke, trying to escape.

*Stop right there! You're not allowed to go offline!!* Adria spoke maliciously.

But before she could deal with an idiotic system, she had to pacify her husband.

'M-Min ge! We will continue this later....We are getting late for our greeting.' saying so she quickly placed a kiss on his cheek which brightened his face again.

'Whatever Xiu'er says.' He kissed her on the forehead.

(Ugghhh....He looks so adorable like a puppy) Adria thought as she looked at her Hubby.

He left the room as the maids rushed in to serve her and get her ready.

As she was getting ready , she remembered the little devil who ruined their lovely time.

LIL stayed silent till now, hoping  Adria would forget about it, but unfortunately it did not happen.

*LIL, my dear...Why are you staying silent? Is something wrong?*

**H-H-Host....I know I-I w-was wrong. Please forgive me....wahhhhhhhhh** LIL started wailing.

Adria looked at the trembling purple ball and sighed helplessly.

*Ok,Ok...stop it. I will let it slide this once!*

**Host, You're the best!**

*No need to flatter me, now tell me about the missions I have completed*