ARC 1.13

**Host! Host! Congratulations On Becoming A Couple ! And Also For Making The Female Lead's Plan Fail.** Lil Said . *It's all thanks to you LIL! I was able to know her plans ahead and counter attack her at the right time.* Adria replied. Yup, it was not a coincidence that Adria's car had to go for maintenance on the same day the female lead chose to make her first move. Since LIL was monitoring the fl and second ml all the time, she was able to know their plans. So she had LIL do something to her car and had it go for maintenance and all she left to complete her plan was to make her lover offer her a ride, in which she succeeded successfully. But things that occurred inside the car was completely out of her guess, seeing her lover care so much for her, she wanted to reward him , so she confessed her love to him.

**Host, When You Confessed To The Male Lead His Love Meter Went To 98%** LIL said enthusiastically. *Is it?* Adria tried to control her smile but couldn't. *Wait...LIL can you tell me the hate meter of Lianne?* Adria asked. **Sure Host!.......Host Her Hate Towards You Is 90%** *Hmmm...What about the second ml? is there any changes in his hate meter?*

**No Host, It Is Still In The 93%**

*Even Lianne's hate for me is lower than him. Why should he hate Adria, even though they haven't met each other, he hates her so much.....Why?.....LIL, can you also find out the love hate meter towards others instead of me?*

**Yes Host**

*Then tell me the hate meter of Ryne towards my brother and parents*

**Host Ryne Hate Towards Your Brother Is 95% And Towards Your Parents Is 98%**

*So my guess was right, he doesn't hate Adria but the Joannes family.....I think there might be a connection between him and Joannes family's downfall. LIL keep monitoring them, tell me if you find anything new*

**Yes Host**

**DING!!! HIDDEN MISSION - FIND OUT WHY THE SECOND MALE LEAD HATES THE JOANNES FAMILY (500 pts AND HIDDEN PLOT)**

*Another hidden mission?*(Adria sighed)

Four days had gone by, since Adria had confessed her love. Jace got more clingy and over protective of her. The fl and second ml had figured out that the lady at that night in Jace's car was Adria, resulting in their hate meter to increase, not that she cares though.

** Host, The Fl Has Made A Plan With Your Lover's Rival To Attack The Male Lead.......It Seems That The Attack Which Was Supposed To Happen After Two Months Is Taking Place Earlier Since You Meddled With The Story Plot. Host, In The Original Plot The Female Lead Used This As An Opportunity To Get Close To Him. What Are You Going To Do Now, Host?**

*She dares to covet my lover?* Adria said as she gritted her teeth.

*LIL, at first I planned on taking care of Jace after he was attacked so that I could prevent him from falling in love with Leanne but since I know that he is my soulmate, I would never let him get hurt. We will go to his office before the attack starts and you will inform the police in an anonymous manner but tell them a few minutes later so that they arrive a few minutes after the attack is started. If things go according to my plan, I'm sure I will be able to expose the fl's true face with this incident.* Even though her plan was dangerous, she needed to do so to finish her mission.

*LIL, You do know that my plan is dangerous, so please be sure that the police arrive just a few minutes late, three to five minutes but not more than that, I can't risk his life.'

**Don't Worry Host, I Won't Let You Down**

*I know* Adria smiled lightly as her anxious heart calmed down a little after hearing LIL's reliable words.

After some hours, LIL suddenly screamed inside her head.

**Host,Host,Host!!**

*LIL, stop screaming inside my head, my head is gonna burst* Adria pressed her temples as she said .

**I-I'm Sorry Host** LIL said a little worried.

*It's ok! so what made you so hyped up?*

**Oh Yeah...I Forgot..Host..Host...The Fl And Sml Planned To Meet Each Other At The Downtown Park In Half An Hour**

*Oh..so they finally decided to meet? Let's head to the park then.*

Adria reached the park ten minutes earlier. She bought a invisibility pill from the system store so that she would not get discovered by the fl and sml.

*I can't believe that a single invisibility pill costs two hundred points....that's so damn costly and it's effect stays for only an hour..ugghhh..what a rip off* Adria was cursing at LIL for swindling her points.

LIL couldn't say anything back even though it was not guilty since it didn't want to anger it's host anymore. Soon, the sml and fl came. They went to a corner of the park where there were less people.

Adria took the invisibility pill as soon as they entered the park. The fl and sml looked around to make sure they were not being followed. Adria went near them, just close enough to hear them.

As soon as they made sure they were safe, Leanne hugged Ryne and pulled him to a deep kiss. Adria was not that shocked as she somewhat guessed this outcome. She could clearly see that there was no love in their eyes, all that she could only see was lust. She felt disgusted but she had to stay put to finish her mission.

*LIL, are you recording all this?*

**YES HOST** LIL couldn't hide his repulsive tone. His innocent eyes were being tainted by this. They ended kissing and panted.

'Leanne, Don't make any mistakes tonight. Make sure that our plan succeeds. ' Ryne said suddenly after he calmed down.

'Ugghhh....Do you only think about that damn plan of yours....If it wasn't for that Joannes bitch that day, I'm sure I would have made him fall for me that night. '

As soon as she mentioned Adria, Ryne got angry.

'Those Joannes family members always like to mess up things...Those fuckers!' He gritted his teeth.

'Ok....Don't worry about them....As soon as our plan works out we will be able to destroy the Joannes family. Then we can live happily together forever.' Saying this she again started kissing.

*So they are both lovers.*

**DING!!! HIDDEN MISSION COMPLETED- FIND OUT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SECOND MALE LEAD AND THE FEMALE LEAD - REWARD - 350pts **

*Finally the first hidden mission has been completed. Let's get out of here, before the invisibility pill's effect runs out*

Adria went back to her office, since she knew that she won't get anymore information as she could see that they were just on a date that was filled with only lust.

**Host, Congratulations On Finishing Your First Hidden Mission. Though You And I Had To See Those Disgusting Things, It Was Worth It**

*LIL, Don't be too excited. Even if we finished our first hidden mission, there are still a lot of mysteries and also if our plan goes wrong tonight...we might even fail this world. So be on alert.*

Adria didn't know why, but she had a bad feeling about tonight's plan. She calmed herself down,she wouldn't let anything go wrong. But she didn't realize that her bad feeling would soon turn into a nightmare.