ARC 3.1 : HIGH SCHOOL LOVE

Adria felt the familiar head ache and waited for it to subside. 

Adria opened her eyes and found that everything was blurry. She figured that the original was a bit myopic. She wore the glasses that was kept beside her bed on the lamp table. She was able to see clearly once she wore them.

She looked around the room and everything about the room literally screamed nerd! There were books everywhere and there were posters of various noble prize winners.The room was neat and clean, the walls are painted in grey and lacked any decorations. She looked down and saw that she was wearing over sized pajamas .  Adria sighed and went to the bathroom.

She looked at the young teenager in the mirror. The girl had no expression and seemed a bit cold. She was wearing large glasses and her hair was tied in a ponytail. 

**Host, shall I give you the plot? ** 

*Yes, LIL.*

**This is a modern world Host and it is about teenage love. The Female lead is a teenage girl called Roselyn Auclair. She is the only daughter of the Auclair family which is one of the top ten successful companies in this world. The plot begins when she transfers to the prestigious Willow High school as a final year student. She was  innocent, cheerful and bold which made her the new school flower. One day, the male lead Vincent Carter bumped into her and he being the arrogant yet cool school prince, he didn't apologize to the female lead. Roselyn got angry at his reckless behaviour and lashed out at him for his irresponsibility which got the male lead to be interested in her. That interest slowly turned into love as he begun to observe how different she was from other girls.

Vincent Carter was well known for being a play boy, so Roselyn tried to avoid him when he begun to court her. The more he couldn't get her, the more he wanted to win her. At that time, the second male lead, Edgard Simon came into picture. He was what everyone would call a perfect gentle man. He was as gentle as a breeze and he fell in love at first sight when he saw Roselyn standing up to the bullies. He loved her innocence and sense of justice. Whenever she was troubled he would always help her. Seeing them both close made Vincent jealous. 

So he made a plan to get stuck with her in the store room together for a whole night. That night he confessed his love for her under the moon light. Roselyn though startled, she felt she could believe him, so she accepted to be his girlfriend. He told her sweet nothings and slowly begun to kiss her. When he realised Roselyn reciprocating his kiss, the kissed turned into something aggressive and they ended up doing the deed. 

The next day, when they announced they were couple to Edgard, he was heart broken. But he still wished for their happiness.  After getting together with Vincent, Roselyn spent all her time with him completely forgetting about Edgard. Though he wished them happiness, every time he saw them both together, his heart ached. So, he decided to go abroad but unfortunately, his flight got into an accident and he died. 

Later, when Vincent and Roselyn were getting along, the last obstacle to their love arrived. The Villain, Damien Gray who fell for the heroine's pitiful appearance at his younger brother's best friend Edgard Simon's funeral. Her pitiful appearance made him wanted to shower her with love. But when he learned that she already had a boyfriend, he tried various schemes to snatch her from Vincent. 

Vincent, who had enough with him drugged him during the prom night and had Roselyn witness his shameful appearance. Roselyn was disgusted with him and told that she did not wish to see him anymore as she hated him and felt nauseous every time  she saw him. Damien whose heart was shattered into pieces due to her words promised that he wouldn't see her anymore. As though to prove his word Damien disappeared without a single trace. His family couldn't find him no matter how much they searched for him, they couldn't find him,it was like he suddenly vanished into thin air.