ARC : 2.1 TWISTED WORLD

**Host you're back** The purple ball jumped onto her and nuzzled itself closer to her.

*Yup..I'm back.* Adria replied as she smiled at the fluffy ball. She took it in her hands and petted it gently. 

**Host, I missed you** Lil whined while snuggling closer towards it's host's hand.

*I missed you too, LIL. Hmmmm...How many days was I in there, LIL?*

**Host, You've been training for two years.**

*Two years?* (Still not enough) Her eyes dimmed a bit as a bitter smile appeared on her face.

Lil took notice of the change that occured in its host.

**Are you tired host? Do you want to take a rest?**

Adria shook her head lightly and brought her spirits back.

*No need, let's move onto the next world*

**OK, host!**

**TRANSFERRING SOUL....10%.....25%....40%...60%....75%.....88%......95%.....100%.....TRANSFER COMPLETE**

Adria felt a similar headache in her head. She kept her eyes closed waiting for the pain to subside. When she opened her eyes, a beautiful scenery entered her eyes. She was sitting under a gazebo which was in the middle of a beautiful white lotus pond. She was wearing a white hanfu. Everything was very pleasing to the eyes except one thing. From one look at her hand she knew that this body was malnourished. She didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so she called out to LIL.

*LIL, care to explain me about this world?*

**Oh, I was going to tell you host......So as you can see this is an ancient chinese world. The story revolves around the duke's daughter and the first prince of this empire. Duke Cheng mo is a loyal aide of the Huang Wang(emperor). His daughter Cheng qi is the heroine of this story. The first prince Huang Zhong met her in a banquet and fell in love with her gentle and kind heart. He began to pursue her. He could have directly asked his father the emperor to get them both engaged but he didn't do that. He wanted to win her heart with his true feelings. Slowly Cheng qi fell in love with him. At the side the third prince Huang mingli also fell in love with her. When Huang mingli was inspecting the streets disguised as a commoner, he got hurt while trying to stop a robbery. The Oh so great Heroine helped him to treat the wounds and thus he fell in love with her on the first sight. Since the heroine was also disguised as a commoner, he couldn't find her no matter how much he searched. Until he met her again at the banquet, but only to see that his brother was also interested in her. His jealousy grew when they became closer and the chains that were restraining his heart broke when he heard they are going to get engaged. So, he planned a rebel and attempted to murder the first prince during the banquet before their engagement could be announced. The plan failed though and he was caught and sentenced to death for the crime of  lese-majeste. After his death Cheng qi and Huang Zhong got married and lived happily. The empire was flourished during their reign.**

*So, what role do I play here?*

**Host you are the second daughter of the duke's house, Cheng xiu. She also fell in love with the male lead, Huang Zong. During the assassin at the banquet she died while protecting the first prince from an arrow. At the beginning of the story she was introduced as the illegitimate daughter who was born to Feng li, the concubine of the duke but after she died, it was revealed that she was actually the legitimate daughter of the house. Cheng qi and Cheng xiu were swapped after their birth, since they both were born at almost the same time. Feng lan, the main wife of the duke's house was heart broken and guilt ridden when she learned the truth. She soon fell ill and died. The Duke couldn't handle the death of the love of his life and became bed ridden. The heroine blamed herself for all the misfortunes but with the help of the male lead she came out of her depression and lead a happy life, forgetting about everything else.**

Adria could feel a head ache coming when she finished hearing the story.

*Tch..This world is more twisted than the previous one. There are so many plot holes. Uggghhhhhhhh*

**Host, Don't worry. LIL will be there for you to help you.** The purpled ball appeared on top of her head and nuzzled itself closer to her. Adria smiled bit and took a look at her hand again. 

The body was sooo skinny and the skin was in yellow colour. She even felt hungry and tired. This body was no better than a beggar on the streets. No one would believe that this body belonged to a duke family. Adria felt pity towards the real soul, who lead all her life longing for affection but died before she could receive it.

(Don't worry. I will make sure you have a beautiful life this time.) Adria promised to the real soul  in her thoughts.

She felt someone whisper 'Thank you' in her ears as the wind blows gently. Adria smiled a little in reply.

A\N : Hi readers, first and foremost I'm sooo sooo sorry for the late update. I was supposed to update twice a week but I had some health issues last week, so i wasn't able to update anything. Hope you guys have a good day.