ARC 3.10

Edgard went to a cliff-side road and stood there facing the beautiful view of the city with an angelic smile on his face. Contrary to his smiling lips his eyes held sorrow that could drag anyone to despair.

'My Paulo amare'~....' 

'If I hadn't made you my soulmate forcibly by misusing my powers as a God of fate, would things have been different between us? 'His voice cracked as his eyes became watery, he took a deep breath to calm himself down.

'It's alright, it's my fault anyway. I shouldn't have been greedy. It's because of me, you are suffering now. But even now my heart aches for you to love me rather than him! Don't worry though, I won't repeat the same mistakes again. This time I'll amend for my sins.' He spoke solemnly as a tear escaped his eye and ran down his face.

...............................................................................................................................................................

At the Cafe.

*Awww, LIL look at my sweet hubby, I'm sure he is planning on how to start a conversation with me. Let me go and help him...hehe* Adria giggled as she went towards Damien.

"Excuse me, Sir. May I know what I can get for you?" She spoke showing her bright smile towards him.

'Ummmm....I...Ahem...Can you tell me what is your signature dish?' He spoke as a light blush formed across his face.

'Our cafe's Vanilla Lemongrass creme brulee is really famous among our customers. Do you want to give it a try?'

'Yes, can you please get me one of them?'

'Sure. Do you want any accompaniments to go with it?'

'Yeah. Can I get a cup of Chamomile tea?'

'Sure, is that all?'

'Hmm...yes' 

'Ok, We will get your order in a while.' Adria smiled lightly as she went away after taking his orders.

*I don't think our conversation could be more professional than this. I even went out of character and smiled brightly for him.* Adria spoke in a deadpan voice.

**Don't worry host, I think your Hubby is afraid of making you scared of him since you practically ran away from him yesterday.**

*Shit! I totally forgot about it!!! No wonder he behaved like that....Ughhhh....What should I do now?* Adria sulked regretting her behaviour from yesterday. Suddenly someone nudged her from behind.

'A-Ah?' She exclaimed.

'Oops, sorry. I pushed a little hard, hehe. By the way, I never knew our little sis can smile so brightly. Though you smile at all our customers, this was the first time it was so bright. So, is there a reason behind it?' Riza winked at her.

'T-That-I-No-It's-N-No....' Adria blushed hard as she struggled to find words to explain herself.

'Awwww...How cute! Don't worry little sis, I will help you in this matter. ' Riza pinched her cheeks as she cooed at her cuteness.

'Nooeeee, yew ghat et wrengg. (no, you got it wrong)' Adria denied though her cheeks blushed even brighter contrary to her words, not knowing if it was due to her feelings or because of Riza's pinching.

'I know, I understand.' Riza gave her a knowing smile as her hands finally left her cheeks.

'I-I think the order is ready, I will get going now.' Adria rushed away from Riza with her face still blushing crazily.

'Hehehehehe.....Why is she so cute? It just makes me want to tease her more....hehe' Riza murmured when someone knocked on her head.

'Ahhhh! What the hell was that for Amy!' Riza exclaimed with a pitiful look on her face.