ARC 2.18

Adria's face paled a little at his words. 

'Cheng Xiu!!' He yelled her name. Adria flinched at his tone. This was the first time he called her full name and also the first time he used such a harsh tone towards her. Her eyes automatically gathered tears as she realized that her lover was angry at her. She felt wronged all of a sudden.

'I-I will answer you, so don't speak to me in that tone again!!' She spoke as her eyes reddened due to holding her tears. Huang min also realised his tone was little harsh but he didn't change his expressions. Adria looked at the expressionless man and sighed at her heart. 

'I-I just wanted to help you' Adria spoke.

'Help me?' He questioned her with a stern look.

She told him everything  excluding the gas container. Since she was busy explaining him while making sure she didn't speak something out of place, she failed to see the man's face darkening bit by bit. And when she finally realised something was wrong, it was already too late. Huang min dragged her inside the building and sat on the bed, while he made Adria lie on his lap with her back facing him. 

Before Adria could figure out what's happening, a crisp sound sounded in the room. Adria's mind went blank. She didn't dare to believe what actually happened. Yet, the burning sensation from her butt made her realise it, but before she could raise her voice another slap was given.

'Would you be naughty again? What would have happened if you had got caught by the patrol guards? huh? Will you do this mistake again?' Huang min scolded her for being reckless.

A third crisp sounded.

Fourth crisp sounded.

Fifth crisp sounded.

He finally stopped his punishment. He was also worried that he might hurt her, so he controlled  his strength while beating her. But when he saw the tears that were running down her cheeks,he felt distressed. All his anger vanished suddenly.

Adria still couldn't believe that he spanked her butt. Her face turned several shades of red, she didn't know if it was because of shame, embarrassment or anger.She couldn't help but cry to relieve her grievance. She whimpered softly. 

Huang min's heart was filled with regret seeing her tears. He even wondered if he hit her really hard. He adjusted her to make her sit on his lap, but when he did so she flinched.

'D-does that really hurt?'

'You even dared to ask this question?' She glared at him as tears uncontrollably fell from her eyes.

'Xiu'er I'm sorry! Don't cry.' He kissed her tears as he hugged her. But instead of getting calm Adria got more aggrieved. No matter what he says she will never be able to forget this embarrassment. She struggled in his arms.

'You! Get out. I don't want to see you.' She cried as she scolded him. Huang min left though he wanted to be with her, in order to not agitate her even more. He left with a bitter heart.

After Huang min went out Adria buried herself in pillow.

**H-Host..pfft hahahaha** LIL tried it's best to control it's laughter but failed to do so.

*LIL!!!* She grabbed the laughing purple ball and stretched it.

**Ahhh...Host,Host....LIL is wrong. It hurts....LIL won't laugh at you again.** Adria finally let LIL go.

*LIL, erase this incident from your data!!!!*

**H-Host, I can't do that!! It's against the rules!!**

*Ugghhhhhh!!!! Why should he do something so embarrassing!!** She punched the bed in anger.

**H-Host?**

*What?*

**Ahem! Do you need medicine for your Uhmm your.. wounds?** 

Adria stayed silent for a moment, she slowly sat on the bed ignoring the pain from a certain area. She looked at the purple ball which was shrinking into the corner as much as possible.

*LIL come here, I promise I will kill without hurting. Come on Baby! Mommy's calling you right?* She spoke in a sickening sweet tone. LIL shivered hearing It's host's words. 

**Host! Host! LIL is wrong....please forgive me.** LIL vanished to the system space scared by the looks Adria was giving it. But it didn't forget to drop an ointment on her bed before going.   

*LIL!!You idiotic system!! I'm going to kill you!!!!* Adria yelled at LIL.

(I'm not going to come before host until her anger is gone.) LIL thought as he stayed in the system space.

Back in the guest room, Adria looked viciously at the ointment before grudgingly taking it.

The next morning, it really didn't hurt anymore due to the ointment.

(Well....The ointment is not so bad.) She thought embarrassingly.

She went to the third concubine's quarters to greet her. As soon as she went inside, she saw Huang min sitting near third concubine. Her face grew red remembering yesterday.

Huang min saw her and felt a little awkward. The third concubine who was observing the two noticed the strange atmosphere between them. She smiled playfully.

'What did the two of you do yesterday? Did I miss something?' She spoke in a playful manner unaware of the embarrassing incident. When she mentioned yesterday both Huang min and Adria's face became red.

Seeing this the Third concubine confirmed the misunderstanding in her heart. She thought they did some little naughty things and were embarrassed of that. She felt that if they spend some time alone, they would be able to get rid of their embarrassment. So she told Huang min to accompany Adria on a walk in the garden.

Obeying the third concubine's orders they both went for a walk in the garden. They didn't speak anything . Huang min thought she was still angry at him. He really felt guilty for his actions yesterday. He wasn't even able to sleep yesterday because of this. 

'Xiu'er, Yesterday --' he was interrupted by Adria before he could finish.

'What yesterday? Did something happened?' Adria spoke as she smiled a smile that didn't reach her cold eyes. Huang min who was intelligent, realised that she didn't like to talk about yesterday and was willing to forgive him. So he went with the flow.

' Ahhh...nothing!nothing happened yesterday!!' He smiled at her but then he thought about her wounds. He wanted to ask her if she has any pain from yesterday but when he looked at her eyes that were glaring at him like saying 'If you are going to talk about yesterday, I will gladly slit your throat', he kept his mouth shut. 

'Min-ge, tonight, will you accompany me to the forest?' She asked suddenly. Huang min remembered about the things she told yesterday. His eyes were gloomy when he thought how she put herself in danger yesterday. He pulled her into a tight hug.

'Don't do reckless things like this again. No matter what. Tell me at least, before you do things like this.' he kissed her head.

'Why? Will you stop me, if I tell you?' She spoke in a spoiled tone.

'No, I will also accompany you, so that I don't die from worrying about you.' 

'Aisshhhh, you're making it sound like I'm a child.'

'You're indeed a very naughty child.' he pinched both her cheeks.

'Ahhh...Min-ge!!' She shouted.

He just laughed and ruffled her hair lovingly.

'Don't worry. Tonight I'll accompany you in your plan.' He reassured her with his gentle smile that is exclusively reserved for her. 

They both went back to the third concubine's place while laughing and talking cheerfully. Seeing them like that the third concubine was happy that the strange atmosphere between them was gone. The third concubine's place was very joyal today morning but it's not the same for the first concubine's place. A storm was slowly forming in the first concubine's place.