MEETING THE SYSTEM

Adria Campbell , the youngest daughter of the most famous and wealthy Campbell family. She was pampered and cared a lot by her family members. Her family consists of her brother Chris Campbell , her father Edward Campbell and her mother Elaine Campbell. Even though she was pampered from her childhood, she was not haughty. She was 22 years old now. She was a child prodigy with a high IQ. Everything was just so easy for her.....so easy that it made everything boring....she was way too matured for her age. She had everything she wanted EXCEPT A BOYFRIEND.She wanted to know what it feels like to have a boyfriend. She had many love confessions but she could tell that those bastards only wanted her beauty and wealth and not her heart. So she turned them all down.

But who would have thought that she would die in the hands of her father's business rival just because he wanted to make her father feel terrible and lose his concentration in his company affairs. She was shot down by a gun and was laying in a puddle of her own blood. It was painful...everything was painful...she doesn't even have a bit of strength left to even lift a finger......She could feel her life draining bit by bit....she knew she was dying...but she doesn't want to...she still has so much to achieve....she didn't even get a boyfriend yet...how can she die?But her consiousness faded as her soul left her body......SHE HAS DIED!!

Atleast that's what she thought.......So why is she in a dull grey room now?Did she actually survived?...No it's not possible...the gun was directed at her heart ...there's no way she was able to survive that!

**BUZZ**
**WELCOME HOST!! SYSTEM 007 GREETS YOU**

A.N- The above pic is Adria Campbell