ARC 1.3

**HOST WAKE UP, IT'S MORNING!! WAKE UP~~ WAKE UP~~ WAKE UP~~ LA~~ LA~~ LA~~ WAKE UP HOST~~ WAKE UP~~ WAKE UP~~!! (๑♡∀♡๑) **

*AGGHHHH !!! I'm up, I'm up.. LIL never ever sing with that sickly sweet voice of yours, it's annoying (◣_◢) *

**Host Is Bad, Lil Was Just Was Trying To Wake You Up!! O(╥﹏╥)O **

*Ok ok my bad, LIL other than providing me with plot line and system store what else can you help me with*

**HOST I CAN HELP YOU TO MONITOR PEOPLE AND I CAN ALSO HACK FOR YOU (^Ω^)**

*LIL I didn't know you were this useful, I thought you are a useless system*

**H-Host!!!You Bully!! ≥﹏≤ **

(HA HA HA It's quite funny to tease LIL)Thought Adria.

Adria got ready and went downstairs to have her breakfast with her family . When she arrived everyone was waiting for her.

'Mama , Papa and brother good morning' she greeted them.

'Come, come Ria, we were waiting for you.'said her father.

'Dear how are you feeling now....yesterday you were quite tired' said her mother with a worried tone.

'Yes Mama, I'm feeling quite good today'replied Adria with a bright smile.

'Ok..Ok...you guys can talk later ...Let's eat now ....I'm hungry'whined his brother.

They all went to dinning table and they begun eating as the servants served food to them.After they finished eating, Adria started her plan to not make her family go bankrupt.

'Papa, can I ask you for something?'

'Of course dear, I will give you anything you want'

'Papa, I want to make a new company using our money without shares'

'Why suddenly dear? You don't have to work, the money your brother and me make is well enough to live for three lives.'

'Please papa, I also want to do a business, I have a new idea in my mind, please papa!!'

'(Sigh)Ok fine I will support you...but when you feel bored of it you can return ..is that ok?'

'Yes Papa! I Love father the most!'

Her father just smiled helplessly at his daughter's tactics (A.N-DEJA VU?)After making her father agree to her request , now she wants to build a new technology. Even though this world is a modern world it still lacks in technology, so she planned on making a variety of technically developed new gadgets.

*LIL can you give the basic blueprints for these gadgets?*Adria asked LIL pointing to a paper where she has listed some gadgets from her world.

**On It Host!!! I Will Send The Blueprints To Your Computer Now**

After some time she got her blue prints, she improvised them greatly and finally finished her blueprints for her gadgets. Now she wanted to find a place to start her business. She contacted her brother to help her find a place to do her business and also to get her new employees for her company. Her brother, Of course, agreed to help her without a second thought.

*LIL Do you know what the male lead is doing right now?*

**Host The Male Lead Is Waiting In Crux Hotel To Sign A New Deal For His Company **

*Hmm...Let's head to Crux Hotel now..LIL can you do something so that this deal will be postponed*

**Ok Host...But What Are You Planning To Do Host?**

*You will know soon* Adria smirks. (=∩_∩=)

Adria drove her car to Crux hotel . She parked her car and went inside the hotel.

**Host The Male Lead Is In A Bad Mood Since The Deal Got Delayed , He Is Walking Towards You But He Still Hasn't Seen You**

*Good...now let the game begin* She smiled mischievously as she approached Jace and bumped hard into him "accidentally" .

He instinctively grabbed her to prevent her from falling. His secretary who was coming behind him was shocked to see that his boss who was a demon has actually reached out to catch someone to prevent them from falling instead of letting them fall. But when he saw the face of the person in his arms he was struck by her beauty.

(Seems like my boss also has a human side to him ╮(╯▽╰)╭ )he thought. Jace was also surprised by the turn of events. He only saw the face that made his heart tingle only after they bumped. He wouldn't have caught if it was someone else but he didn't want to hurt her . He was suprised to find how soft her skin was.He saw her scrunching her face cutely.

'Ahem, Sorry Mr.....Oh..Jace it's you...I'm really sorry for bumping into you I wasn't looking where I was going'

'No, Pardon me. I was the one in fault here.' Jace replied.

His secretary could only sweatdrop at his boss. Who is this man that is speaking politely where is the demon that I'm used to work with.

'Haha...Ok we are both in fault...alright?'
Jace felt his heart tingle again at the sight of her giggling softly.He wondered what is happening to him.

'Hello,Jace are you alright?'
Adria asked waving a hand in front of his face since he kept staring at her face without replying her. Jace came back from his thoughts when he saw a hand waving in front of his face.He scoffed feeling slightly embarassed but didn't show it in his face.

'What are you doing here Ria?'He said trying to change the topic.

'Oh..I'm here to meet a friend of mine.....but she wasn't able to come. What about you?' She lied without batting an eye.

'I was here to sign a deal but the other side had a sudden emergency, so they were not able to come'

'Looks like both of us are ditched by our partners' she joked.
'I know! Why don't we both have a drink together' she suggested.

'Sounds good, let's go to a nearby cafe' saying so Jace turned towards his secretary.

'You can return to our office and check out the files for the meeting tomorrow.'
'Yes, Sir'
(Is this really my boss....looks like this young lady will soon become my future boss....I should make sure I don't get on her bad side) thought the secretary.

Jace and Adria together left for the cafe.