ARC 2.3

Adria got up from the bed and went to freshen up. She has her own maids who were supposed to help her, but seeing her so timid and shy, they begun to ignore their duties. When they saw that she didn't complain about them they begun to loot her things and sell them. Their courage increased a lot when they saw how Cheng xiu was ignored by her own mother. Sometimes there are maids who are bold enough to bully and hit her. All this made the originally timid and shy Cheng xiu to completely lose her self-confidence and develop a severe case of inferiority complex.

Adria sighed when she thought of the miserable life the original soul had lived. Adria planned on taking a cold bath for now, she was sure that she would only be mocked by the maids if she asked them to prepare her bath. When she entered the bath the chill bore through her skin. She gritted her teeth and promised to make those maids pay for this. She finished her bath very quickly and begun to dress up. There weren't many dresses for her to select from so she was able to make a quick choice. She wore a pale turquoise hanfu and looked in the mirror. She was shocked by her own reflection, she saw fragile and delicate young girl with a pale skin staring at her with her mouth agape. Her eyes resembled the same as her previous world. She had cute pouty lips. Her whole appearance resembled a pure yet fragile teenage girl.

*LIL, the person in the mirror is Cheng xiu?* She asked with a stupid expression on her face.

**Host, isn't it obvious? ╮(╯▽╰)╭ **

*LIL This type of beauty is a sin. How can she look so beautiful yet very fragile at the same time? She looks just like her name. (♥ω♥*) * Adria spoke ignoring Lil's comment.

(A.N- XIU MEANS BEAUTIFUL IN CHINESE)

Lil didn't want to talk to it's narcissistic host anymore. So it kept it's mouth shut. After fawning over her beauty, Adria finally turned her attention to LIL.

*So, LIL at what timeline of the story we are now? *

**Host the heroine had already met the third prince and tonight at the banquet she will meet the male lead **

*The story has already progressed a bit? Last world I had a year before the original plot line started!(。ŏ_ŏ) *

**Host, that was because it was a tutorial world →_→**

*Hmmm, fine, makes sense. -_-+ *

*Now, let's go and meet my fake mother * saying so she went out of her room. Adria was chatting with LIL all the way while walking towards Feng li's courtyard. When she took a turn she bumped into someone, the impact was so sudden that she began to fell backwards. The person whom she crashed into quickly caught her hand to prevent her from falling but the momentum was too high that the person also ended up falling on top of her.

Adria closed her eyes due to the impact, so she didn't see whom she crashed into.

'Ahhh...A-Are you alright?' a female voice came from above her.

She opened her eyes and saw a beautiful girl [ A.N- of course not as beautiful as our Ria] staring back at her. After a minute her whole body started to shudder and her eyes became teary. She quickly bowed down her head.

'S-S-S-Sister I-I-I'm s-sorry for bumping into you. I-I-I wasn't l-looking where I was going'

While she was shivering and trembling outside, Adria was cursing at LIL for not telling her about the Heroine.

*Oi, you dumb system, why didn't you alert me about the heroine coming my way!!!! ヽ(`⌒')ノ *

**F-Forgive me, host. I was too into our talk that I didn't see her coming this way (*>.<*) **

*Aish, you baaka, I will deal with you after this 〒_〒 *

**(Ahhh...someone save me....host is scary when she is angry) ≥﹏≤ **

'Sister? Who?....Are you talking to me?' Cheng qi (A.N- If you guys have forgotten, it's the name of the heroine) pointed a finger towards herself while tilting her head in confusion.

*LIL, did I bump into her too hard? did she hit her head somewhere?  ̄へ ̄ * Adria shouted out to LIL in frustration.

As she was talking to LIL, the confusion in the heroine's eyes slowly turned into recognition.

'Ahhh, I remember now, you are the poor cannon fodder!!' the heroine exclaimed.

'The what? (⊙.⊙)' Adria raised her head in shock at the heroine's words.

*LIL, What the fuck is happening here? (`⌒')*

**LIL has gone offline :;(∩'﹏'∩);: **

*Yaaaaaa, you stupid system I know it's you, don't think you can escape from me by changing your voice. (◣_◢)*

**(agghh, I'm dead for sure this time. What a bad morning!) (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง ** LIL thought while knowing very well that it can't die since it's an AI.

A.N- Hey readers! Here's your long awaited update. Hope you guys enjoy it.

What do you guys think about the heroine?