ARC 3.2

Adria spent her whole day going through the original's belongings. Her soul was transferred to the time when the original has finished her sophomore year and was getting ready for the new academic year. It's been two months, since her parents has died. 

After going through all her things, she laid on the bed looking at the ceiling.

'Where are you, my husband? I want to see you.' She murmured in a low voice. She couldn't help but worry about her hubby. As she was beginning to feel down, LIL came back.

**Host, LIL is back.** LIL screamed.

*LIL, Welcome back. Finished reporting?*

**Yes host! I have reported about the bug to the head quarters, now we just need to find the bug for the head quarters to fix it.**

*The better give me extra points for this extra work * 

**Of course Host! Now let me give you your missions for this world, Host! 

MAIN MISSION - CHANGE THE FATE OF CLARA WILLSON BY NOT SUICIDING AND LIVING A LONG LIFE ( 1000 pts )

FIND THE BUG (800 pts)

SIDE MISSION - DON'T GET DRUGGED BY VINCENT CARTER (400 pts)

EXPOSE VINCENT CARTER FOR HIS EVIL PLAN( 200 pts )

SAVE EDGARD SIMON  FROM DYING IN THE PLANE ACCIDENT ( 300 pts )

DON'T LET DAMIEN GRAY DISAPPEAR (200 pts )

BUILD A TRUSTING RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CO-WORKERS AND BOSS IN YOUR PART-TIME JOB ( 300 pts )

PREVENT YOUR REPUTATION FROM GETTING TARNISHED ( 300 pts ) **

* Seems like I have a lot of work to do this time...Well (Yawn) let's talk about it tomorrow, I want to sleep now* Adria gathered LIL in her arms and closed her eyes to sleep.

**Good night, Host.**  

Adria smiled in return as she hugged LIL a bit tighter.

The next day Adria woke up early to prepare for school.  She made a french toast along with some Bacon and a lemon juice to go with it. She was glad that the original soul knew how to cook a little, since she was not that sure in her own cooking skills.

After finishing her breakfast , she took some money to buy her lunch in the school's canteen. She wore a V- neck pale pink sweater over a white shirt and a pale blue jean, which made her look nerdy but stylish at the same time. Adria looked at the reflection and smiled in satisfaction.

She tied half of her hair in a messy bun leaving the other half free. She then wore her round glasses.

** You look great, Host!!**

*Don't speak the obvious, LIL* 

**( For a moment, I forgot my host is a narcissist.)** LIL pouted.

*Oh! No arguing? Seems like someone learnt their lesson.* Adria teased LIL.

**Hooossttt~~~** LIL whined due to Adria's teasing making Adria laugh.

*Seriously LIL, without you, I would be bored to death.*

**I will take that as a compliment host.**

*Oh believe me! It was meant to be a compliment* Adria spoke trying her best to not laugh.

**Then why are you laughing!!** The purple ball jumped up and down in discontent.

After having their usual bickering they both left the house and begun walking to go to school.

*Going back to highschool, I don't know if should be glad or sad. I mean it IS fun to be a teenager but when you think about all those boring exams and stuff....Naahhh, suddenly high school is not so appealing.*