SYSTEM 007

**Welcome Host!! System 007 Greets You**

Who the hell is speaking? and where the heck are you?wait... are you a ghost?

**No Host....I'm-

Haa if you are not a ghost...then are you by chance a God? But you don't sound like one?

**Host..Please Let Me Speak!!**

Oh sorry! You were saying?

**Ahem....I'm Neither A Ghost Nor A God....I'm System 007 And I'm An A.I.**

SYSTEM 007?

**Yes Host! And As You Guessed You Have Died Host, And Now You Are In System Space..You Have Two Options Host:

One: You Can Form A Contract With Me To Travel Through Different Worlds And Complete Missions And Then Go Back To Your World Where You Died Just Now.

Two: If You Don't Bind With The System Your Soul Will Be Obliterated.

So What Do You Choose Host?**

So you are basically saying that if I don't choose to bind with you then my soul will be destroyed .....tch..is there even a choice to choose in that -_- ...SWINDLER v_v

**H-Host I'm Not A Swindler >_< !! It's The Rule Set Up By Our Lord System...So Do You Accept To Bind With Me Host?**

I DO, since there is no other way.

**Ok, Then I Will Start Binding With Host...

Binding Process....10%....23%....45%.....65%....80%.....96%....100%....

Binding Complete...Host Now You Have Successfully Binded With Me**

Hmmm...so what's next?

**Now We Will Go To Different Novel Worlds And Change The Fate Of The Pitiful People In There.....Host's Soul Will Replace Their Souls And Help Them To Change Thier Pitiful Fates....You Will Be Given A Main Mission, Which You Have To Complete Compulsorily And Some Side Missions Which You May Finish If You Want To And Some Hidden Missions Which Are Triggered By Certain Events , You Can Do The Triggered Hidden Missions To Get More Points But It Is Not A Compulsory Mission**

So what happens if I failed to do the main mission?

**Then Host Will Lose Points And Will Be Moved To A Punishment World Which Is Hard To Finish, But Don't Worry Host, You Will Be Given A World Which Is Suitable For Your Status , Worlds Rank From " F" To "Ss" ...And Host Is Now At "F " Stage The Lowest And Easiest One ....So You Can Finish It Host**

What can I do with the points?

**Host Can Buy Things From The System Store Which Will Be Helpful For You To Finish Your Missions**

Then when can I go back to my world?

**When You Have Acquired Enough Points You Can Go Back Host....Right Now You Don't Have The Access To Know How Much Points Are Needed To Return ...Once Host Increases Your Level You Can Access The Information**

Ok..Do you have anything else to add?

**Oh..Yes Host....You Can't Kill The Protagonists Of The Novel....And You Can Get Out Of Character Of The Body You Replace ...You Don't Have To Behave The Same Way The Original Soul Did....But You Should Do It Slowly...So That Others Don't Doubt You...And Finally You Can't Say About Your Mission To Anyone In That World**

Understood....and can I call you something else .....system 007 sounds boring.

**You Can Call Me As You Wish Host ≧∇≦ **

Then I will call you LIL.

**Thankyou Host For Giving Me A Name....I'm So Happy...Host Is Great ≧Ω≦ **

'Adria smiles softly at the system's comment'

**Then Can We Move To Our First World Host?**

Yes,LIL.

**Transferring Soul....15%.....26%.....43%....68%......72%......86%.....96%.....100%...
Transfer Complete**