30.) Too Late

Y/N's POV

My heart was hammering in my ribcage with a very fast rate. You wanna know why?

There's a gang of boys running after us. You wanna know why? Because Harry being a stupid jerk he is, he tried to take a move to the girlfriend of one of the boys.

I'm mad at him for doing that, knowing he has a girlfriend, me. I was in the bar sitting and drinking there then he just grabbed my hand and ran out of the bar.

So here we are now, running. I don't even know where we are right now. But I'm not ready to be beaten.

Harry and I made a left turn and boom! What a dead end!

My boyfriend groaned and cursed but when his head turned to me, his eyes soften. "Look babe, I'm sorry I entered you in this mess. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

I wiped my tears and sighed. I don't want to answer him.

"What do we have here?" A deep voice cutted us in.

Harry motioned me to go to his back, like he could protect me in there.

"Look curly if you don't want any trouble, you can give hotty there." The other one spoke. There's five of them in there.

Harry didn't speak to them but to me in a whisper, "Don't worry babe, I already called the police. They're gonna be in here in any second."

Then the leader spoke again, "You already had fun on my girlfriend, why don't we have fun on your girlfriend too? Hmm?"

"Never." Harry said. Then he turned to look at me and cupped my face. "Y/N I want you to step backward, baby okay?"

"Harry what are you gonna do?" I asked. I will not let him go in a fight with them.

He gave me a small smile, "I'm gonna be alright."

"But-"

"Shh.. we're gonna be alright." He cutted me in.

I stepped backward and watched him, stepping forward. What am I gonna do? The first man dogged in and punched Harry in the face, hard. I gasped and covered my mouth.

Harry punched him back on the jaw then the second guy stepped forward.

I'm not gonna watch anymore. I closed my eyes, praying for all of this is not happening.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me in my arm. I looked up and saw the leader's creepy face. "Hello beautiful."

I squirmed and tried to get his touch away from me but he just held me tighter.

I heard Harry screamed, "Y/N! Hey, let go of her!" He ran to me and punched the leader's face straight. He stumbled backwards and Harry went to me. "Are you okay?"

I was looking at him with a tear stained face. My eyes found on his back and it widened.

"Harry!" I grabbed his arms tightly and spin him around so we changed spot.

I did not think this is gonna happen.

Harry's POV

Y/N spin me around and I was surprised she did that. She gasped and looked down. My eyes also travelled down in her stomach.

"Y/N?" A very pointed wood was slashed in her middle then she looked at me, giving me a small smile. What have she done?

Before her body hit the ground she was in my arms. She was starting to breathe heavily and shortly. While my tears was already running down my face.

"What have you done? Why did you do that?!" I snapped, but she just answered me by giving me a smile.

"Just to let you know..." her hand was slowly touching my face. "I... love... you..."she gave me one small smile then her hand hit the ground.

"Y/N?" My eyes slowly widening.

Her eyes was opened but she didn't answer, she is not breathing as well. Fuck.

"Baby? Y/N!" I called but no one answered.

I don't even know where the gang is. But I really don't care anymore.

I cried and hugged her petite body. She's gone. She's gone like that. If I just didn't ran her away with me, she still would be alive. This is my fault, this is all my fault.

Its too late, I can't take back the time.

"No!!" I sobbed.

She's gone. My Y/N is gone.

A/N: What a bad ending. I'm sorry I have to end it like this. I just realized that many of my imagines are all happy ending so I decided to make this as a sad ending.

Tell me if did make you cry, because it did make me cry. :'(

Thank you so much for the 3000+ reads ;)

~Allaine <3