32.) I'll Be There

Y/N's POV

I sighed, entering my house with my boyfriend, Tyler. I'm sighing not because I don't want here. But because I was so tired. Who wouldn't get tired with seven projects to be passed today? That's just bullshit!

I enter the kitchen first, pouring myself some water.

Then I heard shuffling upstairs. Maybe Tyler got home so early.

I waited half a minute then I went upstairs. Soon, I heard voices.

"Fuck yes!" That voice... my eyes widened. Tyler. I started to breathe heavily, reminding myself that the thought in my mind will not happen.

Seconds have passed and more moans are coming, not only his but moan coming from a female. My tears are already blocking my vision, but I stayed strong.

"Tyler!" The female screamed. I closed my eyes, biting my lip. I peek through the door, since I already heared enough things, I already saw enough.

A sob escaped my lips as I ran down the stairs. Running through the door as I angrily wiped my cheeks. That jerk!

I ran to the house of my bestfriend, Harry. That is always comforting me. But if I tell him the truth he will surely blow. But I don't care, I need someone to cry on.

I reached his house, knocking on the door softly. My tears are still coming out of my eyes non-stop. I was just looking in one place, that I didn't even notice that Harry opened the door.

"Y/N-" I hugged him, as tight as I could. Crying my eyes out on him, he hugged back. "W-what happened?" His voice was full of surprise and shock.

I didn't answer, I just cried harder on his chest. He was rubbing my back smoothly and whispered things in my ear like, 'Shh. Its okay', 'Don't cry'.

He let me in, closing the door gently. He still didn't let go of me until we sat on the couch. He pulled away and cupped my right cheek, looking at me straight to the eyes. "What happened?"

I started to calm down but I'm still stuttering. "T-Tyler."

"What did he do?" He asked, trying to stay calm.

I gasped loudly and closed my eyes, "H-He..." I can't even speak properly.

"Y/N look at me." So I did. His green eyes was holding many emotions. "What. Did. He. Do?"

"He fucked another girl. On our house! On our bed." I shook my head and just looked down. "He cheated Harry."

Harry just tensed, looking at the ground. He then looked at me and stared at me for a second. His face soften then he told me to stand up as he lead me to his room.

Guiding me to the bed. "Take a rest Y/N. I promise when you wake up. I'll be there." He was about to get out of the room but I stopped him.

"Harry, sleep with me." I whispered, hoping he heard me.

I felt the side of the bed dipped then an arm wrapping around my waist, "Sleep." So I did.

Harry's POV

I waited Y/N to calm down and breathe heavily, until I know she's fast asleep. I softly get out of the bed, carefully not to wake her.

Before I leave the room, I stared at her for a second. The tip of her nose was pink and her face was flushed, maybe because of the crying she did earlier.

I frowned when I remember why she cried that hard. My fist slowly turned into a shaped like stone as I exitted the room.

That asshole will pay.