71.) Confessing

Harry's POV

I closed the door on my dorm, gently while sighing frustratedly. I walked to my bed and sat. I had done a lot of work today. It got me worn out.

I closed my eyes for a second and calmed my breathing. Then I opened my eyes and turned my head to the side and dove my hand on a jar full of bubblegums. I popped one on my mouth and started chewing.

Suddenly, I heard my bestfriend on the other side of the door. "Harry? Are you already in there?"

I smiled at her even though she can't see me. "Guess!"

I can feel her rolling her eyes on me. She opened the door and peeked her head inside. "I thought that was a ghost or something." I grinned and stared at her. She was wearing our uniform and her hair was in a messy bun. She looks cute, honestly. "What?"

She was still standing beside the door as she looked at me with raised eyebrows. I stared at her for a bit longer and exhaled. "I'm so tired." My body falling on the bed and my eyes closing.

I felt her sitting on my bed so I opened my eyes. She was looking at me with a small smile on her lips. "Indeed, yes. Why are you exhausted?"

"Our teachers just decided for us to copy the lectures on the board." I said.

"That's not tiring at all."

"Because you were not there. The whole board is full. My hands were so sore." I complained, dramatically. I hope she'll get the point. I sat and rubbed my right arm.

She frowned and grabbed my arm with her soft hands, massaging it.

My first reaction was to close my eyes and let her. "Yes." Then I felt her hands going lower to my right hand. My smile widened, "That's it. That's the spot." She massaged my right hand as I enjoyed the feeling of her hands on mine. I want to close my hand and just hold her soft hand forever. "Wait, my left hand hurts too." I hold my hand in front of her as she took it.

She started doing the same treatment but stopped, "Hey! You do not write using her left hand." She let go of my hand.

I laugh lightly. "You're getting clever."

"Whatever."

I chewed on my gum again and again as silence consumed us. Its a comfortable silence, though. Y/N was looking around my room as if she doesn't seen it before.

Suddenly, I felt nervous. My heart started to pick up. 'Go on, Harry. Tell her. Or you'll be too late.' My conscience told me.

I rolled my eyes on him. 'If I did tell her, she'll avoid me and I don't want that.' I spoke in my mind.

'Well, it's either she'll avoid you or she'll be your girlfriend.' I frowned. She'll be my girlfriend? I smiled lightly at the thought. That would be great. 'Go on, do it. Do it before other guys can.'

I listened to him and breathe deeply inside, "Y/N-"

"Hey, you have a guitar!" She exclaimed, excitedly. She stood up and jogged to it. She grabbed it, checking if the tune is correct. When she knew, she smiled. A smile once again appeared on my lips. She's so beautiful.

She walked to me and sat on the floor. She started strumming a beautiful tune. (A/N: song on the side/top. Pretend that's you. x)

Then she started singing, "Hidden beneath the ground is the spring that feeds the creek. Invisible as the wind, that you feel upon your cheek. And every breeze that whispers, reminds us constantly. Sometimes what's real is something you can't see." She sang softly. She stopped for a moment and smiled looking at the guitar. "Believe in all that can be, a miracle starts whenever you dream believe and sing from your heart you'll see. Your song will hold the key."