34.) Picnic Grove

Y/N's POV

"Harry you're being childish." I said, while curling some of his hair to my finger then letting it go then doing it again.

"Come on Y/N. I think it will be fun!" He bolted out, while playing with my fingers. He gave me a dimpled smile and begged, "Please?"

"Harry no."

His smile dropped and pouted, "Please? Y/N..."

"Harry we're in public. I don't think people around here enjoy watching us snogging. And there are children." I pointed out while examing his face.

"Just a peck will be alright. I miss you..." he still continued whining.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "When we got home. I promise."

His green eyes sparkle and he started to grin widely, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I miss you too."

Harry chuckled and kiss the back of my hand, "You can't take that back now Y/N." He smirked.

"I know. And I never planned on taking that back." I whispered the last sentence.

Lust filled his eyes for a second then it found mine. I didn't even got time to react because he pulled me into a kiss. His hand grabbing the back of my neck.

Since he's too low to reach my neck hurts. But he quickly realized it and sat up still kissing me. It was rough and hard. Also, it was agressive. He was agressive.

"Mommy? Why is that man eating the girl's face?" I heard a soft voice and I immediately pulled away. My cheeks reddening.

I saw a girl I think two years old beside our picnic cloth. She was holding her mother's hand. I saw her mother's eyes widened at her question and pulled her daughter away from us.

Harry laughed and hugged me. But I slapped his arm away and frowned, "I told you there were children. She looks scared."

He only laughed harder and kissed me on the cheek, "Maybe because I was 'eating your face' ." He winked.

"Ha-ha. Not funny. Really." Then I realized something. "Since you already kissed me. On public. You won't get any when we get home."

The look on his face immediately changed and looked at me like I'm not serious, "What?"

I bit my lip trying to supress a grin, "Yeah. You heard me. Plus, a little girl saw us."

"But Y/N!"

"No buts. Come on, let's continue this picnic. The sun is already going down." I said, standing up.

"Baby!" Harry said frustratedly. He was whining again.

"No."

I'm just gonna say one thing. He's very addictive.

A/N: Hello just a short one for all of you. Just got home from school. OMG! Vacation is coming! Also, the concert of 1D here in the Philippines is today, sadly I can't go. :(

*sighed frustratingly* "I DON'T WANT TO JUST BRAG HERE AT HOME AND WATCH TV, THAT IS FULL OF DIRECTIONERS GOING TO THE CONCERT! I'LL CRY!"

But seriously, I really want to. But my mother said I can't and that we don't have enough money for a ticket blah blah blah. But my bestfriend said, Ashley they will still have a concert here next year. So that's where I'm going! I'm already savng money starting now! XD hahahaha.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you comment how good they're concert is :(((

~Allaine <3