20.) Pool

Harry's POV

"Harry! I'm going to swim! Its hot!" Y/N called from downstairs.

I already got my swimming trunks on and got my chest bare. I ran downstairs and saw Y/N walking beside the pool, just in her bikini. She looks sexy.

I smirked, I ran to her, wrapping my arms in her middle and I jump on the pool, with her.

She squealed, "Ahh! Harry!"

I laughed, not letting her go. "You look hot." I bit her earlobe and she giggled. We're both wet now.

"Harry." She pushed my head away but I kept her close. "Let me go. The neighbors will hear us."

"I don't care. And I'm not letting you go." I connected my lips with hers and she immediately responded. Within a few seconds, she pulled away.

"No matter how hot you look wet, you have to let me go." She smirked. I can feel her legs wrapping in my torso underwater and her arms hang loosely in my neck.

I put my hands in her waist and lightly squeezed it. "I want you."

"No Harry not in here." She answered. "Somebody might hear us and that's not good."

I smirked, my forehead on hers. "Really? I think that's half of the fun, now shall we?"

"No. I promise, later." She knows me well.

"Well then, fine. But kiss me first." I said in a demanding tone.

She took the space between us and kissed me hard. I bit her bottom lip and she gasped my name. I enter my tongue in hers and we massaged each other tongue.

A few minutes later we both pulled away, breathing hard.

"I'll call the others." she breathed, smirking. "The more the merrier, right?"

**

Y/N really called the lads and their girlfriends. They came after half an hour and she gave them hugs. My girlfriend is perfect. I swear she was a friend by everyone.

We all went to the backyard while Louis and Niall jump on the pool, a big splash created. We all laughed at the two and the two of them is smiling aswell.

My girlfriend is sitting on the edge of the pool, feet dipped in the water. She was smiling at them.

Everything I see to her is beautiful. The way her lips move when she talk, the way she giggle and laugh on my stupid jokes, the way she kissed me, ugh. She's perfect for me. I'm falling to her hard.

Y/N's POV

I was smiling to Niall and Louis until someone pulled me on the water as I squealed.

I saw Harry underwater, smiling at me. I breathe when I came back to the surface. "Harry! That's not funny!"

He was giving me his dollar smile and I can't resist that, so I did what I was told. I giggled and splash him the water.

Harry gasped dramatically, "You did not just did that!"

I smirked, "Oh I think I did." Then I splash him again. I ran on the water, which is so hard so you can call it walk on the water and tried to get away from my crazy boyfriend.

Suddenly, someone again pulled me underwater. I didn't even get the time to open my eyes because soft lips were pressed againts mine. I kissed him deep the going back to the surface.

I opened my eyes and saw Niall being punched by Harry straight to his jaw. "You asshole! Why did you kiss her?!" My eyes widened. That's Niall?

Niall fought back, punching Harry in the nose. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Bastard!" Harry yelled, trying to get away from Liam's grip. "Let me go! I swear Niall, no one can know you after I'll give you a pounce!"

Zayn and Louis is on Niall's side, trying to calm him down. While Liam and I, is on Harry's side. I laced my hand on my boyfriend's arm and he stopped fighting, he looked at me and sighed.

He closed his eyes then walked out of the water, going inside.

I exhaled and looked at Niall. He was looking at me with glossy eyes and he was about to cry. Louis and Zayn let him go, that's when Niall broke.

"I'm sorry."

"I'll talk to Harry." I mumbled and walk inside. I put my bathrobe on and walk to our room.

Harry was sitting on the floor, head in his hand. I walked to him and sat beside him, wrapping my arms in his body. "Harry, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Niall is sorry aswell."

"Your mine." He said. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "Y/N your mine. Only mine. If he doesn't agree with that its his own problem. Nobody can kiss you except me, okay?"

I nodded, "I'm yours." I hugged him again and he hugged back. "But still, you need to say sorry to him. He's your bestfriend-"

"Not anymore." He mumbled.

I sighed and cupped his face, "Harry, baby, listen. Niall is so sorry. Talk to him maybe he has a reason-"

"Reason? What would it be? A reason because he likes you?" He said.

"Harry, please for me? I can't let both of you fight because of me. Your bestfriend in four years, and I'm just your girlfriend for four months. Please?"

Before he answers, someone knocked on the door. "Harry? Y/N? Were gonna go now. Sorry for earlier." Its Liam. Then we both heard the main door closed.

Harry looked at me and nodded, "I'll talk to Niall tomorrow. I'm sorry."

I gave him a small smile and he returned the gesture, his smile is suddenly turning into a smirk, "They're gone now Y/N. What would you like to do?"

"Harry-" he kissed me.

"Thank the Lord, your wearing just a little piece of clothing inside that robe. I'm not gonna take long." He mumbled in my lips then he kissed me again, rough.

I smirked, "Do it then. I'm yours." And you all know what we did in that day.

A/N: I'm sorry, I'm not updating often. I hope you like this one.

~Allaine <3