98.) Unexpected [Part 2]

Y/N's POV

Harry completely changed when we stepped on the carnival which definitely confused me. He looks like two different person right now.

We were walking closer to the roller coaster when I noticed him playing nervously with his fingers. Is he scared?

~

"Fuck." I heard him muttered on his breath when we sat on the rollercoaster, the crew helping us to be secured and safe.

I turned my head on him. Even though he looks so strong and masculine on the outside, he looks like a boy right now. I shook my head and waited for the ride to start.

He was breathing heavily beside me. I control myself not to laugh and just pressed my lips together.

Minutes later the ride started.

"Shit, shit, shit."

I chuckled.

He looks so scared. He shakily turned his head on me. "W-wha- are you laughing?"

"No." I said, still smiling a bit. "You look scared."

"I'm not."

"Fine then."

~~

I saw him on my peripheral view that he grabbed a metal fence for support when we got down.

He was breathing heavily and blinking rapidly. I just stared at him confusingly.

"You okay?" I hesistantly asked.

He looked at me like I'm crazy. "I should be asking you that. Why do you look okay?"

My lips parted for a few seconds then I closed it again. So he was scared. The thought made me want to giggle but I didn't.

"I feel like throwing up." He mumbled and shook his head, his curls moving around with him.

"It's not that... crazy." I replied, after thinking the right word to say.

He laughed sarcastically, "The hell, it is. I don't even know why I agreed to go with you."

It took us a few minutes to walk again.

We have both decided to ride on the ferris wheel this time. Him, complaining that he needs a relaxing time after being on a crazy ride with me.

The line was not that long and we got inside a small circular place too quick as I say. It was an open space and I feel myself being comfortable and relax and so did Harry.

The wheel started moving and Harry decided to say something, "Fucking finally." He said as he ruffles his hair.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He glared at me and I almost felt hurt. Almost. He changed back to his old self. I kinda expected that.

"Look, I only did that because there were cameras around." He pointed out. "I still don't like you."

I blinked, "The feeling's mutual."

He was amused and started chuckling. "When we get out of here, help me with the acting."

"Why would I?" I taunted.

Our eyes met.

He was examining my face for a few seconds then he answered, "My career is on the line because of this."

I raised an eyebrow, "I don't care about you and your career."

Harry slightly smirk, "I expected you'd say that." He mumbled, turning his head away from me.