83.) Love

A/N: Just a VERY short one. ♡

Harry's POV

Let's talk about heights for the moment. I am 5'11. My girlfriend, Y/N is 5'0. She was just below my shoulders.

Sometimes, I don't even notice myself staring down at her with a smile on my face

It's cute how she always look up at me and how she tiptoe just to tell me something. It always makes me smile.

I love it when I bend down to be at her level and kiss her. But she doesn't like that she is so short compared to me. She always complain because it's unfair on her side.

I always tease her about it and she would only smack me as her answer.

Even though, I find it adorable and funny at the same time.

I knock on Y/N's door and it opened after a second later. There she was looking up at me. I immediately grinned when I saw her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. She was wearing a tank top, this is my first time seeing her with that on because she always wear t shirts and sweaters.

"Just visiting my girlfriend." I bend down and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and grabbed my hand, closing the door then dragged me to the living room. We sat on the couch and she grabbed the bowl of popcorn, setting her eyes on the television.

While I, the almighty Harry, set my eyes on her. I stare at her every feature I need to see. Then my eyes went to her shoulders. I frowned and looked at it closer. Is that a bruise?

"What's that?" I asked and pointed the purplish bruise on her shoulder. It's not that dark, though but what is that?

She turned her head to me then looked at it, then back to me again. "You should ask yourself." She turned her head back to the screen.

I raised my eyebrows. Ask myself? I don't remember doing something to her that will form a bruise.

I removed my eyes away from her and think. What could be the reason?

Five minutes later, I still haven't figured out what I did. I didn't felt Y/N, changing the channel until she spoke.

"What are you thinking?" I heard the TV shut down and our eyes met. She frowned, "Are you probably still thinking how this bruise formed?"

I face her and grabbed her head. Her head fit to my hands, I'm giggling inside. She is so cute!

"What did I do? Hmm? I don't remember anything." I shook my head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." She grabbed my head and stared at me. "You don't remember because you probably don't realize it. So, please ask your stupid arm and you might get the answer."

Then, my thoughts got connected and when I knew the reason why, I laughed. (Gif above. HARRY STYLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?)

She pushed me away and grumbled. "You always make fun of me!"

I was still laughing, hard. That bruise formed because I always put my arm on her shoulder, no matter where we are going. It became my hobby since she is so short.

I lessen my laugh when she slapped my arm. She was frowning. My laughter died slowly and without thinking, I put her on my lap.

I stare at her face then leaned in, pecking her lips slowly. She was still frowning and her arms were still crossed. I kissed her a bit longer and her frown was gone. I smiled a little bit, then kiss her again.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I love you." I peck her lips. ", so much." I felt her smile on my lips and her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer, kissing me back immediately.

Those are the magic words, man. The magic words.

She pulled away and laid on my chest, sighing deeply. I wrapped my arms around her torso, tightly.

I look at her, "I love it when you're small." Her frown came back, she opened her mouth to say something but I quickly speak. "Because you always fit in my arms whenever we cuddle."

She bit her lip, trying not to smile, and stuffed her face on my chest but I already caught her. Success, baby!

She punch my chest softly while I chuckle above her.

"I love you, baby. You're always be my baby." I kissed the top of her head.

"Harry, stop it. You are so cheesy today. What's wrong with you?" She sat straight.

"Why? Should I stop? Am I making you blush, Y/N."

Her cheeks flushed light pink. "No."

"I love it when you blush. It makes me know that I'm doing my job as a good boyfriend." I replied and she blushed harder. Oh god, I'm falling hard. Catch me!

She stuffed her face on my neck, probably giving up on making me to shut up.

I hugged her tightly. "I love you so, so much, Y/N. More that everything."

She hummed. "I love you, too."

A/N: There you go! Another update for you all! This is cute, right? Harry is like wow. Probably so tall. Tall guys are the best.

Vote vote vote. And comment.

Love love love

~Allaine xx