10.) Sickness

Y/N's POV

God, I feel horrible. A cold, dry cough, whole body hurts. I think I'm having a fever. I hate having a fever. You can't do things you want to do.

I'm just laying here on Harry's bed, a think blanket all over my body and a jacket on my upper body. I'm shiverring like hell and I don't like it.

Harry left, going to the studio five hours ago. I didn't leave our bed since I woke up. I don't feel like walking.

For now, I need to wait 'till Harry go home which is seven hours. I know, I know too long. But I don't blame him, its his work.

I closed my eyes, gasping at my nose-if there's such a thing. I instantly fell asleep and I'm thankful for that.

**

"Babe?" I heard a husky voice said. I opened my eyes to see Harry's face too close at mine, not that I complain though.

"Hmm?" I hummed, not wanting to hear my hoarse voice.

"Are you alright? Your so pale and your trembling" his voice shows worriedness.

"I'm alright" I mumbled, closing my eyes again. I felt his hand placed at my forehead, he felt my neck too.

"Y/N you have a fever. Your neck and forehead are so hot" he rambled. I noticed that its still afternoon. 5 o'clock exactly. Harry must be here when time reaches 7.

"Why are you home early?" I asked.

"I called you and I'm worried you didn't answer. I'm glad I came home early so I can take good care of you" he smiled sweetly at me and I did the same. Suddenly my stomach growls, Harry chuckled. "Looks like your hungry. I'm going to cook for you" he kissed ny forehead then gasped. "Ow, my lips burned!" he shouted, sarcastically.

I lightly slapped his arms and closed my eyes again.

"Looks like I need to kiss you somewhere else" he winked, leaning in.

I moved my head to the side so that his lips will touch just my cheeks. "No"

"Come on babe, please..."

"Harry you will get a cold aswell. No" I shook my head.

"So I have to wait until you don't have any cold anymore?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yes. I don't want you getting sick"

"I will suffer if I didn't get that lips of yours" he groaned.

"Harry just cook for me. I'm not in the mood for talking" I gasped at my nose again.

He nodded, "I'm gonna be here after 5" then he went out.

I coughed loudly, my throat hurts. Gosh, this is horribble. I don't like it, infact I hated it.

The weather here always change that's why, I think I have a cold.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to opem them again. Minutes later, I heard our door, opened then closed.

I heard shufflings so I opened my eyes, I saw Harry holding a bed tray, with a soup and a cup of water in it. There are some medicines and a bowl of cold water with a towel on it. Is this too much?

He placed a chair beside our bed while he sits on it. He get the spoon from the soup, he blow it first then he turned the spoon to me. "Say ahh"

I smiled and shook my head. "Harry I'm not a baby, I can do that. I have hands see" I show him my hands.

"Just let me take care of you. Now come on say aahh" the spoon is inches away from my mouth.

I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth, "Ahhh"

He chuckled placing the spoon back to the bowl.

Twenty minutes he fed me with the soup. Whenever I opened my mouth, he laughed. I don't know why. He just laughed. I have to resist that because I'm so close on hitting him.

When the soup is done, he gave me a tablet and placed it in my mouth. I grabbed the water and swallowed it.

"Now, I'll be back and I'll take good care of you" he placed the bowl of cold water, at the table beside my bed. He get the tray and walked out.

**

He came back with a big grin on his face while I just have a confused look. He sat beside me again and squeezed the towel on the bowl. He placed it on my forehead and smiled at me.

I just narrowed my eyes on him, "What?"

"I love it when your sick"

I frowned, "Aww why? I hate being sick"

He chuckled, "Well... because I will always have the whole time to be with you"

I smiled, showing my teeth "Aww your sweet but aren't you getting tired. It's hard to took care of me"

He shook his head, "I will never get tired. Never. I will always be here for you, okay?"

I nodded, "Thank you. Your the most perfect boyfriend in the world"

"You too. Now get's some sleep and I'll cook dinner" he stood up but I grabbed his wrist.

"Stay. I'm already full no need to cook dinner"

He smiled, dimples popping on both cheeks. He laid beside me, wrapping his arms all around me.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you. Get well soon Y/N"

He's the one.

A/N: School started. I'm the muse of our room! Yehey! Its the fifth time I'm being muse. I'm so proud of myself.

First day is fun, I saw Corrinne and Aubrey. I'm sorry but I'm gonna change Aubrey to Rhenz. She likes Zayn too, so they're partners. Remember no Aubrey. No.

We have two new classmates. A boy and a girl. The girl named Rachel Anne. I can't believe she's a Directioner! She had a notebook, made by herself with full of One Direction. She's so addicted.

I'm not really like that, but I'm a hardcore fan. I only have a poster. Just one. Can't you believe it? Just one. And its so small. See? But I love them, infinitely and forever!

I want to tell you guys something. You see, Ashley, Corrinne and I made a promise for each other. And that is no boyfriend till your working. We made that promise last year. Just the three of us.

But you know guys? Corrinne broke that promise. She had a boyfriend now and she's just 13. They we're together since vacation. I can't believe she didn't tell me. She told me that at the second day of school.

I have a bad mood on that day. I almost not talk to her. -_- But I can't do it. She's my best friend, and all I have to do is respect her desicion even if I don't like the boy. :/

Now, I'm sorry for telling you a story again. I can't help it. I just wish Ashley came back at our school. You wanna know why? Because her schedule in her new school is 1 o'clock in the afternoon to 8 o'clock in the evening. I'm not lying. 0_0

Sorry. Vote and comment everybody. Especially this author's note.

I HOPE YOU READ IT! PLEASE! AND TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Bye!

I L O V E Y O U A L L < 3 <3 < 3

~Allaine xx