61.) Time [Part 1]

Y/N's POV

I was rushing out of my school when I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I didn't bothered looking at it, thinking it was just my bestfriend, Genevieve who keeps asking me for Louis' number - Harry's friend.

When I got to my car it vibrated again so I answered it. Just to see Harry's picture. I answered the call and started the engine.

"Hello, Harry?" I asked but no one answered. All I could hear was deep breathing. "Babe?"

"You promised, Y/N." I heard him murmured.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. What did I promise? "What are you talking about, Haz?"

"You promised that you will go to my game today!" He snapped over the phone.

My eyes widened and my lips parted. I totally forgot about that. "Hazza I-I'm sorry. I'll go right now if you wan-"

"No, Y/N." He cut me off. "Don't even bother. I got it that you don't have time for me so just stay where you are and don't come here." He hang the phone that left me dumbfounded.

Why do I have to forget about that?

I started driving to the football field not listening on what he just said. But of course, its not my lucky day. The traffic was heavy and I think I got there forty-five minutes later.

I got off of the car immediately and ran inside. People were already going outside, meaning that the game already ended. I'm so doomed.

My feet came to a halt when I heard two girls talking about my boyfriend, "Something is definitely wrong with Harry."

"Yeah, he just missed three open goals." The one exclaimed, bringing me to more nervousness.

"What do you think happened?"

I ran inside just to see an empty field. But the one that caught my attention is someone sitting on one of the benches at the middle of the field. He was wearing his football jersey. His head on his hands and his curly hair was pushed inside a beanie.

I bit my lip at the guiltiness eating me. I walked downstairs so I could get closer to him and when I get down, he looked up. I stopped walking as his eyes stared at mine. Even far, I could see his eyes holding sadnes, disappointment and anger.

He stood up and broke his eye contact. That's when I ran to him, "Harry!" He didn't looked back at me and continued walking, "Harry, wait!" I grabbed his hand and he turned around, "I'm sorry."

His gaze didn't soften. "You're sorry?" He crossed his arms over his chest, "What's your excuse this time, Y/N? That you forgot? I've been repeating this on you for... I don't know hundredth time? And you still forgot? What's wrong with you?"

"I just... I don't know." I looked down, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"You know what? I think we should take a break." His words made me looked up at him. What is he talking about? His look is hard and he doesn't look at me anymore like he used too. Instead, it was cold and dark. "Yeah. I'm tired with this, Y/N. I'm tired of all the promises you made me but never kept it. I'm tired of you."

My eyes started to sting and soon, tears were blocking my eye sight.

"Hope you'll understand why I did this. I need your time, Y/N but you never gave it to me. I'm sorry." Then he walked away. Leaving me speechless, heartbroken, self-hatred, and mostly hurt.

I just lost the love of my life.

A/N: Part two coming up soon, :) Sorry if its short. Part two will be long. Promise!

Vote and comment please! You don't know how much I love to read your comments :)

~Allaine xx