93.) Hickeys

Warning! Dirty words ahead. Dirty words ahead. I don't know why I keep writing such things wth.

Y/N's POV

I groaned when I felt the sun rays coming through the windows. I rolled over to the other side and sighed.

The room was cold. The airconditioner was still on and I started wondering what time is it.

I removed the thick sheet covering my body and goosebumps appeared on my skin. I, then realized I was only wearing panties and a fitted tanktop.

Wait... where is Harry?

I grabbed my phone on the nightstand, its past 8.

It's still so early!

My head hit the pillows again and I quickly covered my body, getting comfortable again. But then I heard the door opening then closing.

"Babe, I know you are awake already. Get up!" I heard Harry's loud voice as he entered our room. I smell caffeine and toasted bread as I heard him place the plate down on a glass table.

I felt the bed dipped beside me then feeling Harry removing the sheets.

"No." I tried to get it back but I lack energy so he won tugging it. "It's cold."

I opened my eyes to be met by his green ones smiling at me.

"Harry. Let me sleep. I'm still so tired." I whined, closing my eyes again and turning my back on him.

I felt him kiss my skin, just trailing his kisses on my neck. I didn't do anything and just enjoy his kisses.

"I brought two glasses of coffee, Y/N. It'll go cold c'mon." He tugged my arm but I swatch it away. He let out a 'tsk' and next thing I knew I was carried out of bed.

"No." I whined. "Harry, put me down!"

He put me down on the sofa while he sat on the sofa in front of me. I stared at him with a poker face, annoyed at him right now.

He gave me a dimpled smile instead and grabbed his mug.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt? It's cold." I asked, noticing he's only wearing jersey shorts.

"Y/N, if you go out of this room, it's burning outside."

I shrugged and I have no choice but to grabbed my mug to and sipped. The hotness of the liquid calming me down. I placed the mug down on the table again and grabbed a toast. I bite and bite then drink the coffee again. But then I felt Harry's stare.

I looked up at him.

He wasn't staring at my eyes. He was looking below my face, actually.

I narrowed my eyes on him and covered my chest with my arms. "My eyes are up here, Harry."

His eyes met mine and he smirked. "Babe, I see that more than twice a week. In fact, last night."

I glared at him knowing he's right so I put my arms down, continuing my food.

"And I'm not looking into that actually." His gaze went down again. "Those hickeys makes me want to fuck you again."

My eyes widened, jaw dropped on what he just said.

"What the fuck, Harry." I groaned and stood up, walking to the bathroom.

"Y/N, I'm just joking!" He laughed.

I shook my head at him and close the door. I face the mirror and my eyes widened in horror.

Oh my gosh.

One

One. Two. Three. Four.

He gave me four. Four dark red hickeys.

What is he thinking? I need to go out today!

I exited the bathroom and glared at him. "Seriously?"

He turned his head to me. "Baby," he smirked widely. "You look so fuckable right now."

I let out a breath and walked to him, sitting on where I sat earlier. "You do know I need to get out today right?"

He raised his eyebrows. "No. Where are you going?"

"To get groceries, dick." I hissed and pointing the marks on my chest and neck. "They're too dark!"

He laughed. He just laughed at me. "You look so cute."

"Ugh." I closed my eyes. "You could've put them on where they can't be seen."

"What's the point then? No one would be able to see it if I put it anywhere else." He obviously said.

"It? There's four of them!" I complained.

He giggled and gave me wink. "Got carried away, baby. Sorry."

I sighed. "You better pray my foundation can cover them." I stood up again. "Or you'll be going to the store instead."

He nodded at me and grinned, "Deal."

And I went inside the bathroom, satisfied.

A/N: i'm so sorry for this crappy imagine. It just popped on my head and somehow i need to write it down --type it down so it won't go to waste.

Working on a few longer imagines I have on my drafts and trying to finish them.

Thank you guys for voting so much. I love you alllllll . *flying hugs and kisses*

~Allaine xx