66.) Changing (Part 1)

Y/N's POV

It was so dark. So dark outside and very dark on the inside. I'm sitting on the floor while hugging my knees tight. I'm so damn scared. You wanna know how I got gere?

Let me give you a flash...

"Hey, Mom." I greeted my mom and kissed her cheek. Then I sat on the chair infront of the round table.

"How's school sweetie?" She asked while laying some plates on the table.

"Fine. Where's dad?" It was a very fine evening. Not until we heard a big bang upstairs. Me and my mom stayed quiet. I gulped and stood up, chair screeching on the floor. What the hell was that? I walked on the bottom of the floor. "Dad?"

No one answered. I felt my mom walking towards me, she placed her hand on my shoulder. "He probably just fell or something." I know its more than 'just something' but I nodded and walked back to the dining table.

While we're both walking, I heard a weird sound behind me. My mom probably also heard it because she turned around. I watched her gasping and eyes widening. I turned around and my heart picked up.

Shit. This is not happening.

It was my dad, being head locked by someone. You wanna know something weird about that someone? It has fangs and his eyes were jet black.

We watched him smirk as he flick his tongue on his sharp fangs. "Hey." He greeted casually. Dad looked defeated on this man's arms. He already had bruises.

"Who-who are you?" My mom blurted. "Let go of him!"

The man tilt his head to the side, "Who am I?" He suddenly turned dad's head to the side causing his neck to be infront of his mouth. "Let's just say, I'm the guy who'll kill you three." Without thinking twice, he bit dad.

"NO!" Mom yelled, dropping on her knees.

Dad's scream filled the room, "Y/N! Y/M/N! Get out of here!"

I let out a breath I'm holding as tears stung my eye. This is just a bad dream, a nightmare! This is not true! But Dad's yells tell otherwise. Without thinking twice, I grabbed mom's arms. "Mom, come on."

She was still crying loudly, "No! Let him go!"

"Mom, let's go!" I snapped and tried to pull her with me but she's still sitting on the floor. I looked at Dad, blood was running on his neck to his clothes, he was shaking as he stared at the both of us. Well, kind of. His eyes were blank.

Fuck, is this real for real?

"You son of a bitch!" Mom snapped. She stood up and ran to them. I watched her wide eyed. She tried to get him off of Dad but he's too strong. Instead he pushed her and she came flying on the wall and fell.

"MOM!" I shouted, ready to come to her but as soon as I heard Dad's body fell on the ground, I stopped. I looked at him; his eyes were open and his lips parted. His neck was full of red liquid and its... its a horrible view.

Then, I felt heavy footsteps. I watched the guy walk towards my unconscious mom and kneel infront of her. What the heck is he gonna do? He grabbed her head and twist it hard, I heard a snap.

I let out a breath and ran, I ran to the corridor away from the living room. Four doors were in here, two on each wall, all open. Where will I go? I heard a stomp and I ran on the second door on the right which happens to be the door down to the attic.